CHAPTER SEVEN

NAOMI

"We meet once again, Ms Naomi" A masculine voice expressed as I turn my head and see that Emilio boy again as I continued to do research for one of my classes.

"What happened this timeーoh no let me guess, a girl found you butt booty naked dicking down her best friend, cousin or whomeverーman whore" I sucked my teeth as I continued to focus my eyes on the inscribed writing inside the dusty brown book.

"Oh you saw thatーhah that was crazy, but hey I need your help, you good in mathーright?" He asked me as he soon sat in the empty chair that was conveniently placed beside me to my digression as his strong colonge crept inside my nostils, staining them with the amorous stench.

"Yeah, I can tutor youーbut this is my schedule and I do mean adhere every single thing right now I am saying to youーevery Friday we shall be in the book with the time starting at four o'clock through five o'clockーunderstand or is it going to be a problem?" I spoke to him as my eyes scanned over a few words written into the book that I was now transitioning to a sheet of paper.

"I'll just have to talk to coach about that because I have practice around that time but yeah I can definitely do that" Emilio nodded his head in confimation as I looked up from the paper as I came to a holt in my writing.

"Good and nice doing business with you Emilioーuh... you can go now cause you kind of disturbing me with your prescene right now" I chuckled nervously as he contiued to look at me with those raven eyes as they were slightly lowered with a cold demeanor to them as if he didn't give a shit about anything but his personality says otherwise which was pretty irky to say the least to his playboy mentality and his annoying soul.

"Oh my bad, I just got caught up for a quick secondーits just you remind of someone like a girl I seen once before somewhereーdamn I can't put my finger on it" He snapped his finger desperately as the librarian soon came from around the corner as she shushed him.

"Lady, why you shushing me for ain't nobody in this dusty ass library except for usーyou need to be worried about that raccoon on your head!" I couldn't help but bust out in a fit of giggles at his sudden outburst as his face scrunches up as he continues to joke.

"Naomi!" I heard a familiar boisterous voice as Emilio soon stops talking as we both turned our heads and saw K-Ci running crazily towards us.

"Move old lady!" K-Ci came out of nowhere as he pushes the librarian out of his way as her wig fell off her head as Emilio puffs up his already puffy jaws like a blowfish as he lets out a stifled laughter as I looked at K-Ci with a bewildered face.

"I'll see ya later Naomi" Emilio bid a farewell to me as I nodded.

"And don't forget every Friday, four to five o'clock not a second or minute after" I reminded him as he walked away but not before giving me a thumbs up to seal the deal of me tutoring him.

"Now youーwhat the hell has gotten into you, lately?" My head turned over to K-Ci who was gnawing on his bottom lip.