CHAPTER SEVENTY

Fluttering his eyes open, Dalvin noticed that he wasn't in his own dorm room as there was a hot pink decor as the loud color was making his eyes throw up from the bright pigment of it.

Dalvin felt his torso being gripped tightly as something that was bushy as it rubbed up against him as he advert his eyes downwards and saw the girl named Toya that he slept with yesterday, cuddling with him.

The sun peered through the curtains in her room as it shone on their skin as Dalvin soon got up slowly and unwrapped Toya's arms from around his waist very gently so that he wouldn't wake her up.

Spotting a pillow, Dalvin places it in between them as he slips out of the bed and places his feet on the floor as he spotted his boxers as he bends over and puts them on as he then takes a few strides across the room and found his gym shorts and shirt as he slips them on his body.

"Shit... what time is it?" Dalvin groggily whispers to himself as he was about bring his watch up to his face to read as a door soon pops open as he jumps and turns around to see none other than Iesha as she had a clipboard hugged to her chest and a pen in her left hand while popping some bubble gum like nobody's business.

"Dalvin, what are you doing in the girl's dorm?" Iesha inquires as she walks in all the way and walks over to a sleeping Toya as she was about to wake her up so she can do a routine dorm expectation but was soon felt her arm being yanked gently as she turns her head slightly and saw Dalvin looking down at her with pleading eyes to not wake Toya back up again.

"Please don't wake this girl up again..." Iesha scrunches up her face at him as she snatched her arm from his grip and decided to write something on the paper that was on her clipboard as she soon ripped it off and placed it on her nightstand for Toya to read when she wakes back up.

"You better come on or have her roommate call campus security on you and they'll get your ass for trespassing, breaking and entering into a confidential area only meant for girls in this fine university and most importantly be outed as a pervert who likes to watch girls sleep... now it's your choice and plus don't you have class early in the morning with DeVante anyway? You're like... twelve minutes late already" Iesha informed Dalvin as he soon grumbles something incoherent under his breath as he takes fast strides over to the pink door as Iesha stumbles backwards as he almost knocked her down.

Without a second thought to his actions, Dalvin slammed the door behind him as all the girls that out of their doors whispered amongst themselves at his erratic behavior as most of them were girlfriends, sisters, cousins, or even friends to some of the football players that Dalvin played alongside as they knew Dalvin to be gleeful, fun, and a very kind individual but ever since he revealed that the football game that he played before Hillman went on spring break was officially his last at the University... he became unapproachable, sullen, and now had an explosive personality if you said the wrong things to him.

Dalvin felt as the corneas starred into his healed bruised flesh as if they were slowly burning away his entire existence as he slowly lifted up his hand and put down the rest of his four fingers and left one standing which was his middle as he shot them the obscene gesture.