CHAPTER TEN

DEVANTE

"So they aren't friends anymore?" Claire inquired as her acrylic nails pressed their way into my cheeks as she mushed them together while pecking my lips a couple of times as the flavor of her strawberry lip chap lingers upon it.

"Yeah, you should of seen them when the big sha-bang happenedーmuthafuckas were fighting like it's world war three up in there, the shortest fight ever and somehow they manage to do a lifetime of full on destruction to the dorm" I explained to her.

"Damn, I never thought the two of them would just break things off like thatーweren't they in a relationship, like ya know dating one another?" Claire awkwardly expressed to me as I looked into her brown orbs.

"Nah, they weren't in a relationshipーDalvin was just playing around with K-Ci like that, he ain't actually gay or anything and neither is K-Ci" Her eyes shifted away from my very own as they soon came back as she shook her head almost in disbelief to what I was saying to her right now as if she doesn't believe me one bit.

"Well that's not what Eliza told me about yo brother and K-Ciーshe said they were acting real nasty in the Café the other day and it isn't morally right for the both of them to be engaged in that type of imagー" I soon let go of her waist and sat up on her bed as her body collied on the matress as the bed squeaked a few times.

"Look, even if my brother is gay or notーit shouldn't be any concern of yours, talking down on another like they are some type of incurable diseaseーit's their choice and their lives to live for themselves not for you to liveーya know what fuck that I'm out with yo negative ass" I huffed as my anger was fueled with fire to her bashing my little brother like that.

"Baby, waitーI'm sorry DeVante!" She begged as I was about to head towards the door but got yanked back by my waist as my eyes advert downwards to her frail arms wrapping themselves around my skeleton torso.

"Why you always bashing Dalvin like that, you and him got into it before or something?" I asked as my eyes soon were glued to the painted white door.

"Nah, I don't hate him and in fact I think your brother is a very great guyー"

"Then what, it must be some kind of explanation to everytime I bring him up you wanna say something bad about him or K-Ci? DーDid you fuck, Dalvin?" My mind races crazily to the very thoughts of her cheating on me with my brother.

"WーWait ew, why would I have sex with a dog?!" She gasped loudlyーwhy you sound hella suspicious for?

"Mhm, but you stay jumping down K's throat and shitーwhat's up with that?" I eyed her out the peripheral of my vision.

"Ain't no beef between K-Ci and IーHe just annoys my soul with his constant ignorance and the little slick commentsーnow come back and lay down, baby" She begs in a seductive tone which I was slowly fallen under as I completely let my guard down.