CHAPTER SIXTEEN

DEVANTE

"Hey Eliza is itーwait up!" I yelled as I unwrapped my arms from around Claire as I approached her.

She soon noticed me yelling her name as she soon walks over to me until she came to a sudden holt as we were a few inches away from each other.

"Yeah DeVante?" She inquired as I noticed a nigga trying to talk to her but she completely ignored him as she kept her eyes on me.

"Fine, fuck you too then trick" He snarled at her as she rolled her dark brown eyes in annoyance to his whole being, the nigga stared at me for a brief second until he finally backed away and went about his business.

"Sorry about that, what is that you wanna talk to me about?" She suddenly questioned me as I soon flickered my eyes back over to her.

"Um... oh yeahーI was going to ask did you wanna still go out with Dalvin?" Her facial expression was a mixture of constipation and like she just saw a ghost and knowing this could mean Dalvin has totally creeped her out with his weirdness.

"Go out with your brother? Yeah, I am going to pass on thatーhe seems like he is already occupied with somebody at the moment" Eliza folded her arms across her chest as she gestured her head to the left.

"Girl, is something wrong with yo neckーyou need to get that checked out" My right eyebrow arched at her just jerking to the left like she got Tourette's syndrome or something.

"Look over there..." She trailed on as I felt her hands connect to the side of my face as I soon was met with Dalvin getting some water from the water fountain as that Xavier nigga was standing behind him and he didn't even noticed it.

"Excuse me for a secondー" Without another second to spare, I soon saunter my way over to the both of them as I shoved Dalvin out the way as water from his mouth flew on my shirt and the side of my face.

"Deーwhat the hell, why you trying to keep me from getting some water?" Dalvin coughed out as he wiped the dripping liquid from his mouth as my eyes bulge out from the sight of half of my body being completely drenched from the water that he spit out onto me.

"You aight, Dalvin?" My big brother instincts soon activate as my eyes bounced over to Xavier trying to help Dalvin off the floor but not on my watch that's for sure.

"Hey K!" Seeing K-Ci running from Iesha, I soon stopped him as Iesha started grabbing onto his pants.

"What up, DeVante! Iesha, get up and stop acting like you trying to suck me offーgirl getcho yo hand away fron my zipper!" K-Ci stared panicking as Iesha literally grabbed his pants even more than before as he soon dragged her along with him as he struggled to walk over to me.

"Dalvin, no!" I snatched him up by the shirt as my hands soon connected to his back as I utilized my strength and pushed him so hard that he fell on K-Ci as Iesha soon jumped away from the sudden crossfire.