CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

DEVANTE

"Greetings fellow humansーdoggie"
K-Ci snarled at Dalvin as he gave him a side leer following by a bird that was directed towards him.

"No thanksーoh what do we have here is the pup putting me on silent treatment, how cute" Leaning up a little as Claire was sound asleep as she had her arms around my waist, my eyes bounce over to a oddly quiet Dalvin and K-Ci who soon sat beside him.

"What's wrong has X Chromosome dissed you like you dissed me?" K-Ci laughed as Dalvin slightly turned his head as he slowly cracked a creepy smile, not good.

"De, do you hear any buzzingーI think it's probably a roach, say do you got any raid?" Dalvin asked me as K-Ci grimaced at him following by his eyes squinting at his entire anatomy.

"I know you see meーgremlin looking muthafucka" K-Ci's hand connected to the back of Dalvin's head as the loud smack sounded off in the lounge room as my eyes grew wide as the tension rose to my digression because I honestly didn't feel like breaking up any more fights between the both of them.

"You know what I do see you, K-Ciーnow what, are you glad that I am acknowledging your existence right now?" Dalvin sung in a annoying tone as K-Ci scrunches up his entire face at him.

"Hmmーsay why aren't you spending anytime with your quote on quote new best friend, did he by chance dust you aside?" K-Ci questions as Dalvin soon gets up and stands in front of
K-Ci with his arms folded across his chest.

"You would like that don't you, well you are sadly mistaken buddy because he is out with his girlfriend as we speak"

"Damn, Dalvin just know the nigga's whole life storyーwhat's next what time he takes a shit?" I vocalized as Dalvin eyes me like I was some sort of stranger.

"Look, De you stay outta this right here and tend to... whatever the fuck you got going over there!" Dalvin waved his arms around crazily as I shook my head at his randomness.

"Now, we wouldn't be in this little beef if you weren't such a damn whiny bitch!" Dalvin protested.

"Nigga, you the bitchーyou a bitchy bitch bitch mcbitchson!" K-Ci scoffed as he suddenly got up and was all up in Dalvin's face.

They started going back and forth as the both of them were pushing each other as my eyes flickered between their shenanigans as they were getting hella annoying.

"Will the both of you please shut the fuck up and go somewhere and be gay towards one another like damn?!" I snapped at the noise they were bringing upon my ears in pure irritation.

They both stopped as Dalvin had his hand on K-Ci's ear as he was mid-way pulling it as K-Ci held his collar with a tight grip as his vein in his hand was protruding out as a pair of beady and doe eyes stared me down.