CHAPTER NINE

NAOMI

"Oh my God, my baby!" Iesha screamed out of nowhere which alerted me as I put down the book I was currently reading which involved human behavior.

"Iesha what are you yelling abーoh shit, K-Ci!" My eyes grew wide in horror as K-Ci's cheek was swollen as his bottom lip was busted as his eyes were dull and lifeless.

"My poor baby, who did this to youー" Before Iesha could finish her sentence K-Ci shoved her out the way, aggressively as his eyes landed on me as I felt a cold chill go down my spine at how angry he looked right now.

"K-Ci, what the hellーyou didn't have to push her like that" I spoke up in Iesha's defense as she was knocked down on the floor as she rubbed the back of her head due it hitting the wall with a hard thud.

"Um... K-Ci are you alright there, big fella?" I nervously cracked a joke as he continued to stare at me with a blank expression which made him very creepy to say the least.

"Did something happened between Dalvin and youーwhere's Dalー" I soon pause as K-Ci started yelling at me which caught me off guard.

"Yeah, something happened which was him being a damn friendly dumbass thinking anybody that he meets all of a sudden gonna have his damn back and shitーacting like I don't fucking exist as if I was just a damn figment of his imagination as he hangs out with that flaw ass nigga Xーyou really gonna throw away a eight plus years friendship for some nigga?!" K-Ci soon started to pace back and forth as I tried to calm him down as his nostrils flared up like a bull ready to charge at it's opponent.

"K-Ci, I'm sure he didn't mean it and you didn't mean what you said to himーcome on y'all are besties for life and you gonna throw it away because of Xavier" I grabbed his forearm with my dainty hand.

"I didn't throw shit away that muthafucka did, he was all big and bad talking mad shit like he really bout' it, Naomiーhe in the damn grave right now with me, that nigga in his coffin as far as I am concern and he can rot there as the worms and shit!" His sudden change of volume frighten me as I flinched slighty as his quickly notice it as his face soon softens as he took my hand away from his arm and just held it.

"My badーIt's just, he wanna act like shit all good when we barely hang out anymore and you expect for me to be okay with you hanging around some other nigga like y'all knew each other damn near a lifetimeーlike he is my replacement, he cheated in the friendshipーit was suppose to be no new friends like college wasn't gonna change us but he went back on his word and betrayed me, we were suppose to partners in crime with one another, the muthafucka lied to me" I could sense the pain in K-Ci's voice as I have never expected for the dynamic duo, K-Ci and Dalvin would be no more.

"You need to apologize because I know damn well Dalvin ain't say all of that to you and you didn't say anything back eitherーyour big ass mouth couldn't even hold a secret if your life depended on it and I know damn well you didn't just let him cuss you out like that, K like some little pussy" I scolded him as K-Ci srunches up his entire face at me like he smelled something foul.

"Don't gimme that look and apologize to poor Iesha, hell... all she was trying to do was console your big bad wolf blow down everybody's house having ass" I pointed over to Iesha as she literally laid sprawled out the floor as one eye peeped out and soon close once K-Ci shifted his glance over to her.

"I'll apologize to her but that nigga can go play in traffic with X for all I care, he just gonna leech onto his stupid ass leaving him high and dry" K-Ci riducled Dalvin in a dark toneーdamn I didn't realize that he was this furious about the whole ordeal maybe this is effecting him more than I actually think.

"Hey, um Geisha or Keisha, right?"
K-Ci butchers Iesha's name as his figure saunters over to her very own which was laid out onto the floor as she quickly close her eyes as she awaited for K-Ci to come even closer to her.

I stepped over to her as my flats I was wearing upon my right foot jab their way into her side as her body convulsed like a person having a seizureーover-dramtic ass.

"Girl, get up off the floor acting a damn fool" I shook my head at her shenanigans as her eyes flicker open as she bats her long eyelashes.

"Ow, my whole body hurtsーmmm
K-Ci can you pick this poor damsel in distress up my handsome prince charming?" Iesha coed like a baby as K-Ci shrugs his shoulders as the chains upon his neck made a clanking noise as they moved around each time due to his sudden movements.

K-Ci kneels down as he picks Iesha up bridal style as he soon leaned up as he straightened up his posture as she somehow maneuvers her body as her legs and arms wrapped tightly around his neck and waist as he tries to shake her off but to no avail couldn't do so.

"Get off of me, you lunatic" K-Ci spat out as he soon snatched her off of his body as Iesha's arms flinged around freely as she tried to grab a hold of his body again.

"Naomi, get your crazy ass friend" I soon wrapped my arms around Iesha as I swung her away from K-Ci as she tried to get out of my grip.

"I'm only crazy for you, daddy" Iesha purred like a cat as K-Ci rolled his doe sized eyes at her.

"You need the Lord in your life, girl" K-Ci told her.

________________
CHAPTER NINE?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

IESHA?

ALSO HERE IS THE TUPAC COLLEGE I MADE FOR MY BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY WHICH IS 2DAY, LOL I GAVE IT TO HER AT SCHOOL AND SHE COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT AND WAS CRYING AND HUGGED ME HELLA HARD