CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX

"Is that all that you came to say... well bye" Emilio calmly inches over to the door some more as he unlocks it and opens it up to get meet by Caleb and Rashaad's faces as they were eavesdropping on his and Naomi's conversation the whole time as they jolted back once they saw Emilio arching his eyebrow up at them in a questionable manner.

"I swear y'all some nosy ass muthafuckas" Emilio shakes his head at the both of them as Caleb rolls his eyes as Rashaad just stood there shrugging his shoulders while brushing his head to perfect his waves that Caleb previously messed up for him.

"It's good to be nosy, nigga... without nosy niggas they wouldn't have catch a bunch of niggas committing heinous crimes... ya feel me?" Caleb protests as Naomi soon took the liberty of shutting the door as Caleb groans as he fussed from outside the dorm lobby like a little child.

"Damn, some type of hospitality up in this piece... Ayo lets bounce Shaad and find us some fine honeys to get our mack on with" Caleb suggests from outside as Rashaad verbally agrees as they soon left from Emilio's door.

Naomi soon locks Emilio's door back up as he just simply stares at her moments and how she moved so gracefully without even trying.

"Like foreal Naomi, what do you want... being that you shut the door in my niggas faces and shit" Emilio signs as he rubs the small bags that were under his tiresome eyes being that some nights he couldn't properly fall asleep as he thought about her and the unthinkable act that he committed just a week back in Massachusetts while they were on Spring Break.

"So they must be Caleb and Rashaad" Naomi softly spoke as she goes over to a photo of Emilio, Caleb, and Rashaad from last year as they posed somewhere in California whilst laughing as she read the sentences under the photo.

"Yeah, they been my niggas ever since the fourth grade... tighter than any hoe's pussy, Caleb came up with that wild ass saying back then. But it's true... the Black Mafia still rolling and patrolling. When we little we would imagine that we were like them niggas Don Vito Corleone, Michael Corleone, and Sonny Corleone and shi-" Emilio soon realizes what he was doing as he has now failed himself at staying rightfully mad at Naomi as he has forgotten how she could easily wrap him up into a conversation as it would keep on going and he refuses to let her think that everything is just peachy keen when it's actually not at all.

"Nah, this ain't gonna work right here" Emilio shakes his head as he lets a light chuckle escape from his esophagus which led Naomi to be utterly confused on his biased behavior all of a sudden.

"What do you mean?" Naomi inquires to him as Emilio shakes his head as he simply walks over to her as he grabs her arm and soon unlocks his door with the other as he was about to escort Naomi out until she locks it back as she slips out of his hold and he groans inaudibly.

"Why won't you leave? Why are you still in my presence like this... hmm? You finally got DeVante now all of sudden after y'all fuck you wanna double back to me like I'm a rebound or something? Do you even know who you want? I know that I want you no... wanted you but you went somewhere with him and fucked him as if I didn't exist or that all that real shit about being with you was just some hoax. Look, Naomi... I ain't never actually took a genuine interest in somebody after Erica my first girlfriend... Lord knows I loved and treated that girl like she was a Queen... shit, I treated her like a Queen so much that I expected the Queen of England with her old ass to now down to a black beauty such as herself... now that I think of it... she was royalty personified... the real deal but she fucked me over for some chump ass nigga that she claimed was her best friend... a few months later, I catch them having sex in the boy's locker room in secret and then I broke the nigga's nose and broke up with her... I left her stranded somewhere not even giving a damn about her after that" Emilio expresses to Naomi.