CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

OMNISCIENT

"K-Ci!" Claire shouts as she runs up to him, unexpectedly as he jumps up in fear and clutches his shirt in his right hand

"What the fuck do you want, Claire?" K-Ci asked with venom laced in his tone.

Claire smiles as she looks up at him very mischievously as she begins to walk circles around him as she took in his whole being as he cranes his neck everywhere she went around his body.

"You look good" Claire stops as she makes her way back in front of him once again as her hands soon connect to his chest as she forcibly pushes him against the wall as she looked back and forth throughout the now empty college lobby and seen no one at all.

"Bitch, are you crazy?!" K-Ci kissed his teeth as his eyebrows furrow together in deep contrast.

"Oh come on K-Ci, I won't tell if you don't-this can be our little secret, you don't have to tell anybody and neither do I" Standing on her tippy toes, Claire's lips latch onto K-Ci's chocolate skin as she licks it slow as if he was a piece of candy ready to be devour.

"I stand corrected you are crazy" K-Ci's hands soon made their way to her face as he pushed it back as she soon stumbles from the sudden power within it as she stumbles backwards as K-Ci took that as an opportunity to get away but not before she grabbed his arm as K-Ci yanked it back.

"Get the fuck away from me or Imma tell DeVante about your trifling ass!" K-Ci scoffed as Claire licked her lips at him whilst cackling at him.

"Tell him? Do you actually think he will believe you, I got him wrapped around my finger. Who you think he is going to believe, hmm?" Claire smirks as she soon reaches up towards K-Ci's collar and yanks him downwards so that his face was in front of her very own.

Before K-Ci could pry her hands away from his collar, Claire presses her lips against his very own as K-Ci scrunches up his mouth as it wired shut from the sudden unwanted kiss from her.

"Nos vemos más tarde (see you later),
K-Ci" She whispered in a hush tone as she lets go of his collar as she watched him back away and soon scurried off as a humorous vocal unveils itself from her mouth as she watched him in a cocky manner.