CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE

Roxie found herself stirring around in her sleep as she was woken up by the constant beeping of some sort as she sits up from the bed as the light from the moonlight shone in her face as she squint her eyes at the half dim room as Family Matters plays on the gigantic TV set in the room.

Turning her head to her left, Roxie noticed that Dalvin was no longer in bed with her as her head started to pound a little bit from the aftermath of her drinking.

The beeping continued as Roxie groans inaudibly as she soon yanks the covers off her petite body and swings her legs around as they soon came in contact of the cool tile floor as she yanked the oversize t-shirt that she was wearing for bed down as her unkempt braids dangled loosely around her head to her digression.

Roxie soon advert her eyes as she soon heard the beeping much more clearer as she saunters over to her nightstand as a her clothes from last night was sprawled on top of it.

Taking the liberty of yanking the clothes off the nightstand, Roxie realize the beeping noise was coming from a black pager which was Dalvin's due to her very own being a burgundy colored that she customized it with accessories to derive from everyone else's.

Roxie bends over as she scoops the pager up in her small hands as she wandered her eyes down the number as it was number that she hasn't seen before... Roxie advert her eyes back over the nightstand as she soon saw her phone as he grabs it and dials the number and puts it up to her ear to take a listen to the voice from the unidentified number.

"So, you finally decided to call me... it's about time that you realize that she can't make you happy like I can" Roxie felt a slight twitch come from her left eye as she mentally told herself to calm down due to this girl could have the wrong number.

"Dalvin, are you there baby?"
Baby? Roxie thought to herself, did this heifer just called her man, baby?

"Nah, this ain't he but this is his fiancée and let me you tell you something heifer... if you even think about paging or calling him every again I will find your ass and fuck you up. Got me?" Roxie threatened her over the phone as the girl on the other end chuckles hysterically at Roxie's little speech.

"Um, honey instead of you getting mad at me you should get mad at your man... I didn't tell him to push all up on me like a dog in heat... maybe if you actually handle your business like a real woman... we wouldn't have this discussion, toodles" And with that the girl on the other end of the phone hung up on Roxie.

"This bitch..." Roxie seethed as she soon throws her phone on the bed as she soon sat on the bed and perks her ears up as she heard a door creaking open as she took that as a sign that Dalvin was coming in as she scurries back under the covers and puts his pager back on the nightstand and toss the covers up to her chest as she closes her eyes rather quickly.

Dalvin takes off his hoodie and shoes as he strips down to only his basketball shorts and his socks as he gets under the covers with Roxie as he taps her shoulder as she didn't respond due to anger getting the best of her as she didn't want to lose her cool right then and there.