CHAPTER EIGHT

DEVANTE

"Damn my fucking jaw and head hurts, what the hell did I get into last night" My head and jaw pounded a millisecond in excruciating pain to my digression as Dalvin and K-Ci were blabbing their mouth away to God knows what.

"Can you guys please shut the hell up, I think I got a migraine or something?ーf-fuck!" Curse words spewed out my mouth as my teeth find their way into my bottom lip as they sink down into it like I was eating my favorite meal.

"You hear that Dalvin, poor De has a migraineーthat serves you right of how you have been treating Naomi ever since she got here, bitter muthafuckaーwhere ya lemons at? Because you my good man is sour ass hell" K-Ci laughed at me as I slowly rolled my eyes as if it was even painful for me to even moved them.

Note to selfーDon't smoke while drinking, shit will get you high like the damn solar system had my ass seeing Jupiter.

"Hey, did you guys know the planet Jupiter has a big ass mole on it?" I randomly inquired to them both as they paused the fighting game they were playing called Mortal Kombat as the gruesome fatality was cut extremely short as the duos eyes that consist of beady and doe looking ones stared at me with bewilderment.

"Nigga, what the hellーthat ain't no damn mole, it's a spot" K-Ci nagged annoyingly as I sluggishly waved him off as the shades I had on to hide my eyes were starting to get annoying as they kept sliding down off my face as I continued to push them back up each time.

"Um, K-Ci you ain't no damn scientist and De is right... it is a big mole" Dalvin jumped into the conversation as I slowly nodded along to his statement.

"Y'all sound bout' dumb ass hellーnah fuck that y'all are two of the dumbest muthafuckas I could ever meet in my entire life, you guys are one of a kind" K-Ci clapped his hands together as my ears ringed at the sound of them roughly slapping against each other.

"But ain't you glad you met me lover, without me and you there wouldn't be no 'us', we were destined for one another on some white people romantic type shit like ' robert, wait don't aboard the plane, my darlingーi realize i wanna have your babies all eighty thousand of them 'ーWe can be like um... Barrie and Clyde minus the getting shot up by the police" Dalvin abruptly gets in K-Ci's face as he fiddles with his pager.

"Man, move Dalvin with that gay shit" K-Ci spoke as he pushed Dalvin away from him as he turns his back to him as he continued to dance his fingers onto his pager.

"Nah, who this little trick you paging and shitーI hope the little harlot took some boxing lessons because I'm finna knock her the hell outーwhy you acting so trifling K-Ci and whatnot?" Dalvin spoke in a falsetto voice as K-Ci soon snaps his head around quickly as he grits his teeth.

"Look, muthafucka how about you leave me the hell alone since you have been hanging around that 'X' nigga alot lately, why don't go run to him and shit? Get outta my sight!" K-Ci's outburst threw Dalvin and I off a little as he furrows his brows as his whole playful and annoying demeanor from earlier diminished completely as the tension from the sudden hissy fit shock Dalvin and I but my brother more than me due it being directed towards him instead.

"K-Ci, chill my niggaーI was only playing around with you like old timesーI didn't know you got tired of that shit like that, my bad" Dalvin muttered with a crestfallen induced voice as I could feel the pain in his tone at his best friend yells with so much anger.

"Dalvin, what you saying sorry for? You wanna be sorry... well how about you leave me the hell alone, how about that?" K-Ci sarcastically spat at him as Dalvin tucked his bottom lip into his mouth as his eyes flicker over to me and back to K in pure rage.

"Nigga, fuck youーyeah you fucking right why should I be saying sorry to a lame ass muthafucka such as yourself, some kind of a fucking friend you are talking down on me like I am piece of garbage on the fucking street corner!" Dalvin screams as my ears to vibrate at their heinous exchange to one another which were full on insult to each other's identities.

"Nah, nigga fuck youーyou a pure ass kisser Dalvin and that X nigga gonna throw you away like you ain't nothing but can't nobody tell your friendly ass nothingーbut don't come running back when the nigga turns out to be a fucking venomous ass snakeーyou know what go play the dumb blonde Dalvin that's what you were always gifted at doing, somebody go tell you jump and you will say how hiー" K-Ci's sentence was soon cut short as Dalvin wildly throws a blow to his right cheek as his labored breathing was heard throughout the dorm.

"You fucking bitch!" K-Ci's vieins protruded out his neck as he springs from the coach as he pounces on Dalvin as they soon started fighting one another on the floor as I laid there on the couch and looked at them both due to my whole body being out of commission in order to stop them and mainly because I was lazy as hell right now and didn't feel like be either get bitten by Dalvin or to be poked in the eyes by K-Ci.

"Hey, break that shit upーDalvin put him in a head lock" I boredly rooted along to the prolonging violence.

"K-Ci, I heard him say something about yo body being built like a bluntーyou gonna take that shit, my nigga?" My laughing soon ceases as they both soon stop as one of them holds onto the couch and the other limps to the door.

"Guess it is true, highschool friendships don't last" K-Ci spat as Dalvin hazily raised his middle finger at him as he soon goes out the door as the vibration of the door being slammed shut shook the entire room.

"And highschool relationshipsーhe forgot to add that also, hey kid you alright thereーthere's no need to be a mad hatter about this whole thang, I'm sure you and Kー" My words soon came to a holt as I saw a bloodly Dalvin as blood ran onto his white shirt from his nose as a nasty cut was under his left eye.

"There ain't no K and meーthat nigga is dead to me now" Dalvin dismissed my statement as he held his side as he stumbled to the bathroom as his blood left a trail on the floor as well as K-Ci's very own towards the door.

"Well damn, then" My head shook left and right at this crazy ass scenario that just played itself in front of me in my dorm room.

__________________
CHAPTER EIGHT?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

NO MORE #DALRIC?