CHAPTER TWELVE

DEVANTE

"And where the hell have you been at?" Dalvin caught me off guard as he came out the dorm with a batman onesie and a nap cap to match.

"Um, minding our business like you should do" Claire spoke up as Dalvin gave me the hand and pushed me out the way as he soon stepped up to her.

"Heifer, was I talking to youーis your name DeVanteーare you a young black male around the age of nineteen years old? No, well I didn't think so, got my brother up all kinds of night at this hourーoh no this little trick didn't..." Dalvin pauses as Claire pushed him out her way as she soon sashays over to me like nothing happened.

"See, Imma get Naomi on your assーoh yeah you vile beast she gonna fuck all yo shit upーyou need to get your spicy food looking ass back to yo dorm before Iesha comes and make her roundsーsmelling like some stanky ass fish" Dalvin hisses out.

"I'll see you later, babyーImma have to go before I'll be charge with animal abuse" Claire grimaces at Dalvin as he suddenly stuck his tongue out like a child.

"Please, do leave do us all a big favor and l-e-a-v-e right nowーthank you!" Claire rolled her eyes at Dalvin as she turns her attention back over to me as she hugs my clothed skinny torso as I squeezed her very own back in return as we soon let go of each other bidding a farewell as she soon was out of my sight.

"What the hell was that?" Dalvin groaned loudly at my sudden question.

"Nah my nigga, what the hell was that thingーI swear you pick some trash ass girls to fuck withーwhy you couldn't just stay with Naomi?" Dalvin shook his head in disappointment.

"Nigga, I don't pick trash ass girls and you the one to talk a whole lotta shit when Roxie haven't called you since you got admitted to Hillmanーand you wanna call the girls I used to fuck with trash atleast they took the time out to call and see how I was doing while yo so called ' girlfriend ' has amnesia about your whole existence and why you bringing up Naomi for, that shit I had with that bitch is fucking done for life" My teeth stayed gritted with every word I spoke as Dalvin clenched his jaw.

"You just had to bring up Roxie? Look, you don't know shit about her like I doーshe wouldn't just forget about me like thatーjust because you got heartbroken doesn't mean I am, I ain't you and will never be youーDe!" Dalvin shouted in rage as his chest heaves up and down, maybe that comment about Roxie took a toll upon him due to the fact that he was literally getting all big mad about the girl.

"Hey, De...have you seen my pagerーI haven't seen it since the fight between me and what's-his-face?" I heard a familiar masculine voice as Dalvin and I soon snapped our heads to the direction of which the voice is coming from and seen K-Ci with Iesha hot on his trail like a love-sick puppy reminding me of the days when she used to chase me around before she betrayed me.

"Don't you see us talkingーnow you gonna have to go somewhere else with that" Dalvin interjected as K-Ci gave him a blank stare before flickering his eyes over to me as he shifted his whole being as he soon faces towards me.

"As I was saying before I wasーRudely interrupted, have you seen my pager in your dorm, I think I might of misplaced it in there" K-Ci spoke as I was about to open up my mouth until Dalvin beat me to the punch.

"No nigga there ain't no damn pager in thereーso I advise you to take your build-a-blunt looking ass on somewhere and hey Iesha, darling" Dalvin waves at Iesha as she waves back, slowly as she looks at the both of them with a confused grin at their blooming heated exchange.

"Well I advise you to shut the fuck up and stay the hell out the conversation because I wasn't talking to your gerbil looking ass in the first fucking placeーNow as I was saying..." K-Ci soon chuckled as Dalvin steps all the way in front of me as my eyes looked back and forth at the ex best friends.

"How about you shut me up thenーyou burnt piece of shit" Dalvin threatened as he steps up in K-Ci's personal space as K-Ci just stared at him.

K-Ci doe eyes continued to stare at Dalvin as he soon rolls them around in annoyance as Dalvin's wicked eyebrows crinkle together as he burns a hole into K-Ci's face.

"Yeah that's what I thought, you don't want to get your ass beat once again, cinnamon stick built ass bitchー" Dalvin bucks at K-Ci as he kept a straight face and didn't even flinch at all.

"How cute, the creature thinks he is that niggaーDeVante you betta get your bitch made brother before Iー" K-Ci laughs as he gives Dalvin a quick side leer.

"Before you what?! Before you what, stupid muthafucka?! What the fuck you gonna do, bitch made nigga?!" Dalvin snaps out of nowhere as I soon grabbed his waist as I swung him away from K-Ci as Iesha pushed K-Ci away from Dalvin as we try to separate them from each other.

"Gone somewhere with that shit and go let that X chromosome muthafucka use your dumb ass to do his bidding for him, you asー" K-Ci's sentence was cut off as Iesha shoved him away as he struggled with her.

"Fuck you, muthafucka!" I watched as Dalvin's veins protrudes out his mocha induced neck as I felt myself being pulled as Dalvin steps slowly in pure molten rage, he was a raging bull at the point as I found myself desperately trying to hold him back.

"Dalvin, chill!" I fumbled over my words as my back was soon connected to the floor as I sat up hazily as Dalvin stood before me with the anger of anything I have never seen beforeーI might sound like a little bitch right now but the nigga looked hella scary.

"Muthafucka, wanna try to diss me and shitーfuck around and get his shit rock foreal this time acting like he can't get his ass beat" Dalvin grumbled as I sat up, slightly.

Who knew the both of them would becomebestfriends to enemies?

____________________
CHAPTER TWELVE?

DEVANTE?

CLAIRE?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

DALVIN & K-CI'S AGRUMENT?