CHAPTER TWENTY

OMNISCIENT

K-Ci's finger massages his cranium as he signed at the abundance of messages he was receiving throughout his pager from the girl that simply wanted him but she couldn't have him because if she did it would lead to a whirlwind of trouble for the bo...

K-Ci's finger massages his cranium as he signed at the abundance of messages he was receiving throughout his pager from the girl that simply wanted him but she couldn't have him because if she did it would lead to a whirlwind of trouble for the both of them.

"When will this girl let up" K-Ci vocalized under his breath, his pink tongue snakes out his mouth as he wets this bottom lip as his finger danced around the device.

"Oh baby daddy!" A familiar feminine voice to K-Ci's ears was heard as he arched his right eyebrow as he turns his head and soon saw Iesha speed walking towards him as he groans loudly.

Iesha soon dives into his lap as she bounced happily as K-Ci mentally rolled his eyes around in his head.

"Why have you been avoiding me baby?" Iesha pouted as she suddenly turns and caressed both sides of K-Ci's face as she stared into his doe eyes.

"Iesha, I don't like you and never will like you-you freak me the hell out and way too damn aggressive" K-Ci scrunched up his wide nose as if he got a good whiff of a malodorous stench plaguing his sinuses.

"Damn, that's hurtful-what's wrong with a bitch that knows what she wants and..." Iesha lips soon meet K-Ci's ear as she licks the shell of it as he sits there unimpressed by her sultry act upon him.

"And how she wants it" She finished as she leaned away from K-Ci's ear as he soon breaks out into a chuckle of which made Iesha's stomach do somersaults in the center of it.

"You want me?" K-Ci inquired as he smirked devilishly as his old playboy ways were slowing creeping back on him and sense he needed to relieve some stress and what better than Iesha since she has been literally throwing herself at him not in his kind of way but never less it would still work for him.

"Um-" Iesha's eyes shot open at K-Ci's sudden change of aura as it held a sexual appeal to it as she swallowed the lump that was forming inside her esophagus as he suddenly got up as Iesha took notice and maneuver herself out of his lap as he suddenly extends his hand out to her.

"Well?" K-Ci smirked as Iesha was about to reach out and take his hand as she soon grasped it as her eyes were glued to his magnetic chocolate complexion as her heart started to beat out of her chest from the sudden exposure of it.

Deep down in K-Ci's mind he knew this wasn't the way he wanted to go but the other side that was taking over that he locked up ever since the shooting incident and that Naomi helped him to realize that held consequences were slowly being unleashed for a one time thing only in order to rid his new crisis that was taking a toll upon him.

"K-Ci-" Before Iesha could even utter a single word, K-Ci leaned downwards as he soon connects his lips upon her very own as she was ultimately caught off guard as she was no longer this aggressive but more submissive to his sudden lust.

( 10 HOURS LATER. )

Dalvin's head bobbed along to the blaring music upon the Frat Party that he was attending for the team's victory against Georgia State Tigers as he was getting blazed up as the smoke from his fifth joint that was no longer no more made its way out...

Dalvin's head bobbed along to the blaring music upon the Frat Party that he was attending for the team's victory against Georgia State Tigers as he was getting blazed up as the smoke from his fifth joint that was no longer no more made its way out his nose into the vibrant atmosphere.

"How you doing, Dalvin?" A feminine voice inquired with a sense of a moan behind it as he turned his head and was met with Eliza sporting a tight black dress that looked like her breasts where ready to pop freely out of it any given moment now.

"Oh shit, what's up El-" Dalvin snapped his fingers trying to remember her name but soon stopped as he felt a hand grip his pants covered phallus as his body jolted to the sensation of it.

"It's Eliza, Dalvin-Eliza, say you really did your thing out there on the field" Pressure was raising to his phallus as it was slowly standing to attention as the crooning of Honey Love by Public Announcement was heard throughout the crowded house full of hormonal college students.

"Whatcha doing, I got a girlfriend-" Dalvin shoved her out the way as Eliza stumbles backwards as he was about to walk away until being turned around forcibly as his neck snapped at the sudden harsh gesture.

"If she is such a good damn girlfriend then why the fuck she don't support her fucking man, huh?-what the fuck are you holding on to and plus I don't see her anywhere in here" Eliza spoke as she turns around as her back was to Dalvin as she grinds her body against his very own.

"Y-You're right" Dalvin stutters as he felt hisself taking a liking to the euphoric feel that he haven't felt in so long and wanted some more of it as his hands find their way to Eliza's waist as he pumps his pelvis back and forth slowly as a stimulation of sex.

"I wanna freak you right now" Dalvin's breathing started to become irregular as he couldn't contain himself any longer and wanted to satisfy his sexual needs that was abandoned by Roxie who left him.

"I thought you say that you got a girlfriend-plus I don't think you can handle all of this little boy" Eliza snickered at him as she turns around and trails her petite hand up and down Dalvin's shirt covered chest.

"Forget about her, tonight you got my time and my mind cause all I wanna do is freak you" Dalvin irrationally spoke as the idea of being inside of Eliza's wetness was enough to drive him into the brink of pure insanity and in a need to fulfill it for his sake only.

____________________
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK
OF THIS CHAPTER?

K-CI?

DALVIN?

DALVIN IS OUT
HERE CHEATING?!