CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT

"Iesha, Iesha it's nice to meet ya!" Caleb and Rashaad dung terribly together as they did their own rendition of the song Iesha by Another Bad Creation as they approached Iesha and K-Ci as they were hanging around in the Café.

"Oh my God, Caleb and Rashaad what are you guys doing here?!" Iesha flabbergasts as K-Ci soon stops talking to her as he observes Caleb and Rashaad.

"Oh guys, this is K-Ci... K-Ci meet Caleb and Rashaad they are friends of Emilio" Iesha introduces K-Ci to Caleb and Rashaad as they give each other a nod.

"If you don't mind me asking what's your real name, money. You see I'm the type of person that likes to know the actual real name of somebody and their nickname also... That's just my prerogative no Bobby B." Caleb spoke as Rashaad internally groans at him.

"I feel ya and my name is Cedric-" K-Ci soon found himself cut off by Caleb gasping loudly like he just witness something beyond wonderful in front of his eyes.

"Your name is Cedric? You look more like a Tyreke or a Malik or a at least a Jamarion... not what I expected but ehh okay" Caleb shirts his shoulders as Iesha scrunches her face up at him.

"Shut up, Cornelius" Rashaad told him as K-Ci lets out a stifled laugh at the reveal of Caleb's first name being that the name that he goes by was actually his middle name.

"Man, I told you not to bring that lame ass name up. The damn name alone sounds like I am a middle aged white man that ain't never got any action in his life ever. Shit if I didn't settle with Caleb for people to call me by as a name... I would've been had my name as Christian or something" Caleb argues with Rashaad.

"Nigga, your name is Cornelius!" K-Ci laughs as tears ran down the side of his face as Caleb signs heavily at Rashaad bringing up his first name.

"So, back to y'all two... Caleb and Rashaad, does Emilio even know that y'all are here" Iesha changes the conversation as Caleb kisses his teeth.

"Yeah, the nigga pushed us out of his dorm to get his freak on with this fine ass shorty. I'm talking about a bronze goddess... she had a curves for days and those lips... plumper than a muthafu-" Caleb soon stops describing Naomi's appearance as he noticed as Iesha, K-Ci and even Rashaad staring at him like he was crazy.

"My bad... but she was bad like a bad chick... shit like on super model status and I can't believe your ugly long almond head ass brother got her" Caleb shakes his head.

"Look, Iesha what we do know about the girl is that her name is Naomi and that Emilio told us about how they met and what happened between them and he was going tell us something about her doing something but it got caught off once this nigga took a shroom and he almost chocked on it" Rashaad gestures toward Caleb whom of which was zoned out by a few girls walking by with shorts that bared their luscious thighs as their midriff tops showed their toned bodies as they were of different shades of black as his mouth watered.