CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Don't be taking my shit o-" Iesha was lost for words as K-Ci crashes his lips into her very own.

The palm of Iesha's press into K-Ci's chest as she pushes him back from her as a scowl etched her smooth brown skin as she tosses her braids away from her face.

"Why you tripping all of a sudden like you mad with me... what did I even do to you, Iesha?" K-Ci reaches out to grab Iesha's hand but she snatches away from him.

"You said we are just ordinary people, right? I am tired of just sleeping around like this... hell I think I fell even more in love with you than I even did before we hooked up multiple times... sex leads to strong feelings towards your partner especially if you had sex repeatedly with them and honestly I can't keep doing this with you knowing that we ain't gonna be together... I don't need that type of shit to comeback in my life..." Iesha finished.

It was true Iesha had enough of their little rendezvous that they had every time the could possibly get with each other... She wanted something more with him... but it seems to be K-Ci was just leading her astray.

She even blamed herself for it because she was chasing after him ever since she saw him arrive at Hillman with how he had a nice pep in his step as he walked with confidence with his head held high as his pearly white smile hypnotized her as he was breathtaking to her... it didn't matter whether nobody else found him attractive but she did... she noticed it very well and fell in love with his down to earth personality as they met each other that first day.

"So, what are you saying?" K-Ci scratch the nape of his skin, confused on what she could possibly mean by what she just said to him.

"Us having sex has to stop... I just can't do this anymore with you if it means that we ain't gonna be together like being... girlfriend and boyfriend... but we can still be friends if you want" Iesha signs as she reaches up and places her hand on his shoulder and squeezed it for reassurance.

K-Ci was stunned, he just couldn't believe that Iesha... the girl that he deemed was crazy as hell was actually dusting him aside like he was some sort of used toy.

Hearing a snap of fingers in front of his face, K-Ci soon snapped out of his prolonging thoughts as he looks down as Iesha arched her left eyebrow up at him.

"That's hella rich coming from you and your ass was the main one who started fucking with me... I didn't want start anything with your ass but you kept on being all up on me... just throwing ass my way... it's only so much that a nigga can take" Iesha twists up her face as she heard him scoff after his absurd sentence as he acted like he didn't randomly kiss her one day without any warning at all.

"I don't know if you and your little buddy DeVante are giving each other life lessons or something but you need to stop with all your damn lying and shit... cause' as I recall muthafucka... you were the one that randomly kissed me and talking about you 'you want me' and after that we had multiple sexual interactions with one another that I can't even count on my damn finger anymore... you ain't finna just say it was all me because it takes two honey to fuck not just one" Iesha rolls her eyes as K-Ci furrows his brows at her behavior.