CHAPTER THIRTEEN

NAOMI

"So you are telling me they were about to fight each otherーagain?" I stood there completely baffled as Iesha told me about Dalvin and K-Ci's toxic encounter to one another.

"Like it was crazy ass hell, girlーDalvin was screaming while K-Ci just act like he didn't give a fuck and told him a few things then he was chuckling like a deep creepy chuckleーooohhh that shit made a bitch wet one time like ' yes, take all your anger out on me daddyーuse my pussy as a punching bag for that dick, ravish my body ', like I had to catch myself one time, good Lord!" Iesha fanned herself with her left hand as I shook my head at her changing the conversation about Dalvin and K-Ci's second altercation to her wet fantasy about K-Ci.

"So what else happened?" I snapped my fingers in front of her face as she soon stopped fanning herself and looked at me, instead.

"Oh yeah and then all of a sudden Horseface and I had to hold them back from each otherーIt took me awhile to get my husband out of the dorm like the nigga was holding on to the hinges of the door like he wouldn't let go no matter what until I grabbed his dick then he let goーwhat don't look at me like that, it was the only way to get him to let go and he did" Iesha shrugged her shoulders as she gave me puppy dog eyes.

"You are something else, Ieshaーyou know that right?" I chuckled as the memories of me chasing DeVante around became frequent as Iesha described her undying love for K-Ci as I had once experience the exact same for DeVante but nonetheless things change for the better and sometimes the very worst.

"Damn and I was going to have the both of them to sit down and talk out their differencesーhell it might be a damn disaster, their dumb asses might try to kill each other over this whole fiasco about this Xavier boy" I signed heavily at the prelude to my already failed plan.

"Yeah, K-Ci is rightーhe does hang around Xavier an awfully lot but your plan may work, you won't know until you atleast try your luck, Naomi" Iesha encouraged me to continue on with my plan after all.

"Well to pull that offーimma need your help like making them think something is wrong with me so I will need you to be extra dramatic as hellーlike bust out in tears and everything and scream to the top of your lungs if you need too, got it?" I inquired to Iesha as she nods her head up and down.

"Good, then operation ' get k-ci and dalvin back together ' is a go" I raised my hand up as a symbol of a high five of which she gladly gave to me.

"Um, quick question?" Iesha soon puts her hand down from my very own as she smiles nervously as she scratches the side of her face.

"What if the both of them don't believe me?" Iesha chews on her bottom lip as my eyebrows furrows together in perfect contrast.

"Make them come along with youーeven if that means kidnapping K-Ci because he might not go willingly with you but Dalvin friendly ass will and won't ask any questions whatsoever but K-Ci might be a challenge considering that you been chasing him around campus alot" I explained to her.