CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

"So, I've been meaning to ask you this
K-Ci-" Iesha was soon stopped as K-Ci abruptly kissed her lips as he held her tightly against his body as they were under the covers in his bed.

"Just call me Cedric" K-Ci insisted Iesha to use his real name as she nodded as she played with the necklace that sat upon his chocolate chest.

"Well Cedric, um-what are we?" Iesha inquired as K-Ci soon looked down at her head as he started to get his mind more invested into the different parts of hair that were embedded into her scalp as his mind was still trying to process her alarming question.

"Cedric?" She questions as she suddenly sits up and decides to straddles K-Ci's lap as she felt his member poke at her flower but ignored the slight pleasure from it as she wanted to know what was the impending status of their relationship.

"We are just ordinary people, Iesha" K-Ci jokes around as he was about to reach up and caress her breasts until she slapped them away from their impending destination.

"Be serious, Cedric! I wanna know what are we, like do you like me like the way I like you or you are just putting up this big façade, did you just approach me with the sex and didn't even try to conceal the love at all?" Iesha felt her stomach doing somersaults from deep within it as she couldn't help but feel like K-Ci was going to be just like her old boyfriend.

"Ies-" But before K-Ci could even speak, his phone started to ring as he reaches over towards his nightstand and answers it as he proceeds to put it up to his ear.

"Yo?" K-Ci answers as he soon gets bombarded by Naomi talking rapidly about something as he soon told her to calm down as Iesha whispers 'who is it' of which he responds 'naomi'.

"Calm down, Naomi-breath" K-Ci coaxes her as he soon heard the labor breathing of Naomi from over the phone as he arches his right eyebrow up in pure confusion to say the least.

"K-Ci, Dalvin got assaulted last night!" Naomi shouted as K-Ci just kisses his teeth at the news.

"What you telling me this shit for? Who gives a damn, are you forgetting that muthafucka and I are not on talking terms, tell that shit to that X nigga" K-Ci spat in raging fury as Naomi fell silent over the line as he soon clicks off the phone as he places it back over to his nightstand.

Feeling eyes bore into his whole anatomy, K-Ci soon turns his head as his eyes travel up to Iesha who was staring at him in displeased with his sudden action from earlier.

"What?" K-Ci inquired in a acrimonious tone as Iesha folds her arms across her chest well tried to as it looked weird as K-Ci snickered at her.

"You, acting like a huge dick right now-"

"What in the hell are you even talking about? I didn't do anything?" K-Ci cut Iesha's sentence off as she soon stared down at him with a disgusted face at his behavior.