CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN

"So, you and shorty had sex?" Caleb nudges Emilio's in the side with his sharp elbow as Emilio soon kisses his teeth whilst taking the liberty and pushing him away from him as Rashaad laughs as Caleb stumbles backwards but soon regained his balance.

"Nigga, stop poking your sharp as a muthafucking razor elbows in my side" Emilio sternly spoke as he nonchalantly goes back to throwing the basketball he had up in the air as he spun around in his computer chair.

"Well, damn excuse me! Damn, who shit in your breakfast this morning? All I asked was did you mess around with shorty from earlier... what's her name? Oh, yeah Naomi!" Caleb snaps his fingers once he remembers Naomi's name rather quickly as Rashaad shakes his head at him.

"Nah, nigga we were playing with each other and I happened to slip my dick in... yeah we were having sex... well ya know we had got done having sex and was just sitting there on the couch" Emilio announces to Caleb with a rather sharp tone.

"Ayo, Mil you okay? We ain't bothering you or something are we? Cause' we can bounce and head elsewhere if we are" Rashaad suggests that him and Caleb could leave Emilio for a little bit being that Emilio looked like he was in a bad mood.

"This nigga better not say we bothering him! If anything I am brightening up his day with my presence! A angel sent from heaven above" Caleb declares as Rashaad coughs at his sentence.

"More like a demon sent from the fiery pits of hell... nigga you ain't no angel! After so many fucked shit that you done did... God will turn your black ass right around and you'll take that first class trip down to hell" Rashaad states a
matter-of-a-factly.

"Shaad you ain't that innocent nigga! You remember when you were dating those Asian twins and you fucked the girl's sister and then gonna tell her my bad I thought it was your pussy that I slipped into... I should deserve a first class trip... if anything you coming with me!" Caleb protests as Rashaad groans at the memory from their high school days.

"In my defense I was intoxicated and it was dark... shit I thought it was her" Rashaad shrugs his shoulders.

"I swear you just a fuck nigga... I don't see why all the honeys be running to you and shit when they can have all of this" Caleb gestured towards himself as Rashaad scoffs at him.

"Don't nobody want any of that... looking like you got electrocuted and shit. And another thing nigga, you a bonafide pervert. If you weren't so thirsty maybe a niña (girl) would give you some attention" Rashaad retorted.

"Whatever, nigga... Ayo back to this grumpy nigga with the bitch face syndrome... you good dawg?" Caleb asks Emilio once again as he soon signs being that he wanted to tell his boys about everything that has went on at Hillman ever since he met Naomi that day.

"Nah, I need to talk to y'all and need some advice about everything" Emilio vocalized to the both of them as Rashaad soon stops brushing his hair and Caleb stops picking at his scab that was on the inside of palm as they directed their brown eyes to their friend.