CHAPTER FOURTEEN

DEVANTE

"Is water wet?" I puffed on a small roach as I looked over at Dalvin who had his legs cross as he had on reading glasses and a du-ragーthis nigga don't got any waves, the fuck he wearing that for?

"I don't know do dogs bark?" Dalvin replied with a snarky toneーnigga on his period.

"You should know you look just like oneーbut nah like why is the two names of Zoe and Zoey pronounce the same way but they aren't spelled the same wayーohhhh I just blowed your mind!" Dalvin soon took off his fake ass reading glasses as he shook his head before opening his mouth.

"You need to lay off that lace shitーover here acting like you weren't just over there trying to sell bricks to one of your imaginary friends named Pedro" Dalvin waved me off as I started hearing a whoosh sound.

"Nigga, you think it's a gameーlittle nigga huhーIt's bird game bitch! Bloop, bloop... fuck around and get shot dead in these streets! How imma deliver this fucking cocaine to Pedro, muthafucka?!" Then and there I started to flip out like crazy when my hand started to take the form of a gun.

"Who the hell is PedroーDe, put back on your clothes!" Dalvin rushes over to me as I was about to shake my already sagging pants off my lower half until I felt them being yanked back up as I thrash my lanky body around like a fish out of water.

"They got wires everywhereーDuck, tuck and roll, bitch!" Taking it as an opportunity of escape, I soon dash around the room as Dalvin tried to chase me around as I soon felt my foot being caught up as I suddenly fell on my face.

"Deーget the... What the fuck are you doing here?!" My whole body rolled over as I saw Dalvin staring K-Ci down as the tension between the duo was so thick that it could be sliced with a knife.

"I have returned to retrieve my pager and the game console since I am the rightful owner of it, Ertimus" K-Ci stated in a snarky tone as Dalvin contorts his face in a disgusted manner.

"Like I told you the last time there isn't a pager in here and that's my game console now since you leftー if it wasn't for me buying all these damn games for it we wouldn't be able to play nothing on it, Renard" Dalvin huffs as he folds his arms across his chest.

"Look, I ain't finna agrue about shit that is clearly mine when I can just take itーWatch out" K-Ci bumps shoulders with Dalvin as his sneakers scuffed against the floor with every single step he took as my younger brother trailed behind him with precision as he stalked him like a hawk.

"Where my pager, DalvinーI know you got it" K-Ci soon leaned up from searching in the couch as he soon walks over to Dalvin's room in the gigantic dorm which we shared as I finally decided to get up and walk over to the commotion that they were bestowing at the moment to my digression.