CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR

Naomi signs heavily as she approaches the familiar dorm door of the men's dormitory hall as random young males that attended Hillman checked her out shamelessly as others were just chilling in the outskirts of the lobby where they reside in to talk about their daily norms and other ordeals that go on with their lives away from their female counterparts.

Yes, indeed the men's dormitory was a safe haven for men to talk freely amongst each other and the daily events that plague their lives on a daily basis.

"Ayo, ain't you Emilio's girl? I heard some things about you... shit, heard you fucked that nigga DeVante!" Naomi heard the raunchy sentence as it was hurled towards her as the men in the lobby muttered amongst themselves even as far as snickering and to see how they could get in her panties like she let Emilio and DeVante.

"Shit, you fucked them two lame ass niggas... you should at least let me fuck plus I can break you off better then they can!" The same man yelled once again as Naomi turns on the balls of her feet as her skin was scorching hot with embarrassment and anger coming from this goofy ass nigga.

"Look, I don't appreciate how you're speaking to me at all. And it's none of your damn business who I've been with at all. You want something to fuck? Well, go fuck yourself, nigga!" Naomi raises her right hand up as she lets four of her fingers down as she had her middle one raised up high for him to be familiarized with it.

"Fine, fuck you too then bitch!" Naomi could feel the ferociousness of the young man smite her from a few feet away but that didn't frighten Naomi at all but instead it fueled her to say more and to curse his very presence on God's green earth if he doesn't go on about his business and leave her the hell alone.

"Ni-" Before Naomi could voice her opinion, she heard a door open up as she turns her head and saw Emilio come out his room as he unknowingly ignited the lobby with his entire being.

"What seems to be the problem, Renzo?" Emilio inquires as Naomi watches closely as Emilio stares at the dark complexion man as he was two tones darker than Naomi's milk chocolate pigment.

"Ain't no problem, Emilio... just having a friendly chat with your girlfriend, here" This Renzo character informs Emilio as Naomi grimaces at him as Emilio signs heavily whilst scratching the back of his neck.

"She ain't my girlfriend..." Damn, Naomi thought to herself. Why did he have to say it like that... without any emotion at all laced in his tone? Naomi kind of felt her thoart get tight from the very utterance of those four words coming out of his mouth as he was stone cold with a blank expression as his eyes were intimidating.

"Shit, I thought she was your girlfriend... this just proves me right she just a hoe that fucked you and DeVante" Renzo smirks as Naomi clenches her jaw.

"Aye, Look Renzo watch how you talking to her alright. Just because we ain't together or anything don't give you any right to speak to her like you don't got no muthafucking sense. Show her some respect like you would show your fucking momma or your sister, nigga" Emilio spat out to him as Renzo laughs and shakes his head.