CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

"Bobby, I love you! You betta, sing boy!" Naomi and Roxie found theirselves laughing at Iesha as she swayed her hips to the rhythm of Bobby Brown's 'Roni' off his Don't Be Cruel album.

"I see a lot of pretty Tenderoni's out here tonight... Especially the chick with the braids" Bobby exhaled into his small microphone as he then took his shirt off as sweat rolled down his body as the concert lights were shining every which way.

"Y'all don't think he was talking about me right? Are am I just delusional? I mean I know I ain't the only one in this joint rocking the braids? Right? Right?" Iesha nudges Naomi and then Roxie as they swayed back and forth from the popular song as Bobby then orders the Deejay to cut the song off as he gestured over to the singers to stop singing and they did.

"I don't know rather you heard me from before or not and my bodyguards are trying their very best to get around and come to you but I would like to take this moment and say I really do appreciate it if you accompany me on stage... the girl with the braids..." Bobby spoke into the mic as a thousand plus girls screech with delight as most of them had braids of all sorts and were arguing momentarily about who he was talking to as Iesha found herself confused at the impending ordeal but shook it off because she had a feeling that he wasn't even referring to her at all but instead another girl with braids.

"Iesha... girl I think he is referring to you..." Roxie leans over to Iesha as she thumps her arm as she winces while Naomi gently nudge her as Iesha snaps her head towards her in aggravation of being hit for no apparent reason at all.

"Oh sure and I am white... Who the hell is touching me?!" Iesha soon snaps as she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist as she looks down but soon freezes as a minty breath stops her from breathing.

"What's your name, beautiful?" Iesha's mouth became agape as nothing came out at all, she was stuck and confused on what to exactly say to one of her favorite artists... she wasn't acting like usual take risks and blunt Iesha... she was now silent and shy.

"Um, Bob... I mean Bobby her name is Iesha and she usually is not this quiet like this" Naomi snickers as Iesha priceless face as Bobby soon unwraps his arms from around her as he studied her anatomy as he soon takes her hand and brings it up to his lips bestowing a kiss upon it as Iesha felt her heart skip a beat over her celebrity crush kissing her hand like she was a fairy tale princess.

"I wanna rock wit'cha Iesha, All night love... I wanna roll wit'cha, Iesha... feeling's so strong. I wanna rock wit'cha, Iesha... all night long. Rock and roll and roll and rock... makin' sweet love, don't you ever wanna stop" Iesha was speechless, here Bobby Brown was decked out in a black and white apparel with only gold chains dazzle around his chest as his shirt was no longer visible upon him as he gave her a million dollar smile of endearment that she ogled over.

"Come on, I know you ain't scared to dance especially not when you was swaying to all of my songs and singing along... you think I didn't notice huh? Show me a little something, something... Iesha" Was she being challenged?
Iesha soon snapped out of her daze state as she was now reeled into a challenge by Bobby Brown, himself and she had to mentally remind herself that she is Iesha... and Iesha is that bitch.