Chapter 9- "Naked with a stranger"

I felt a sudden warm breeze envelope me, and seconds later his presence was gone.

I looked up to the sky with teary eyes and a bright smile as I whispered "thank you. And I will always love. Thank you."

*Adelina's pnt. Of view*

I was alone in the calm place for a while, until Selene, with her signature startling entrance, came back and said that it was time for Aden to heal me and get me out of the hospital.

According to Selene, it was time for the evening shift change, so during the chaos, Aden would sneak around the halls and eventually get us out.

What I didn't understand is how Aden was going to manage to evade the cameras that were constantly recording, but hey, I was willing to sit back and enjoy the show.

In a flash I was back in my body, but in the similar paralyzing state as that of when Aden was in control during my heat.

She abruptly got out of the bed, and ripped the IV lines from each of my arms, I winced at the blood, and the pain that shot through me, but as quick as the pain came, as quickly as it went, because Aden already healed them.

She healed the sole of my foot, and shredded the cast that protected it, then she ripped the gown off her body, and stood naked as she searched around for our clothes.

She was opening and shutting drawers when two quick knocks came from the door, and Dave made his way in.

"Hey Lina- Oh shit, I am so sorry." Apologized Dave. I wanted to hide my body, but to Aden, being naked was natural. She stared straight at him and said "Don't worry about it."
"So... what are you doing? " asked Dave, with red cheeks, and a hand blocking his eyes.
"Looking for some clothes, I'm leaving." Stated Aden.

I wanted to smack her. Dave didn't need to know that.

"You cant leave. You're injured." Stated Dave.
Based on the round about my eyes did, I figured Aden rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms and said "do I look injured to you?"
"Um.."
"Well?" Asked Aden, "you can look you know. I don't bite." Said Aden.

Much... I wanted to add.

" Uh, no it's fine really." Said Dave, his face as red as a beet. Poor Dave.
"ugh, can you just look and tell me if you see any signs of injuries? Like it's not that difficult." Prompted Aden.
"Uh... okay." Dave swallowed a gulp of saliva as he seemed to force himself to look.

"What are you doing idiot?!" I asked her, aggravated by her actions.
"I'm using the power of seduction to get him to help us escape... idiot." She replied back.
"You cant possibly be serious. He's a stranger. Aden, seriously for once think logically." I pleaded.
"He's a stranger who saved your life. Can you just hush? I wish I could block you like you block me." Replied Aden bitchily.
"Demitrey is going to kill us. Not thanks to you bitch." I snarled at her.
"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Now please, hush." She said, then she uncrossed her arms, and placed them on her hips in the most vixen like manner, "Well? How do I look?" Asked Aden in a very sultry tone.
"Delicous." mutteted Dave, then he catched himself and cleared his throat as he said " I mean, you look good. Fine. Good. Sorry." He said, then looked away with an embarrassed expression.

I suddenly got the urge to crawl under a rock and die.

"Good, now, go get your car, and meet me downstairs at the main entrance." Ordered Aden.
"What?" Asked Dave confused.
" You said I looked fine right? Well, go get your car, and meet me downstairs. It's not very difficult." Snapped Aden.
"Uh.. bu-"
"Nope, go. Now." Ordered Aden in a dark tone, and with one nod, Dave was out of the door.