33-"Trey and Aden"

After a few seconds of calming ourselves, he was still inside me as he pulled me up from his shoulder, and kissed me as he declared softly "I love you."

*Third Person's pnt. Of view*

All of Darrell's people joined the pack, no questions asked. No one went rogue, and everyone one of them agreed to accept Demitrey and Adelina as their leaders.

Demitrey welcomed everyone into the pack, and connected them into the pack link. 

He gave families homes, and made sure everyone had somewhere to stay.

After Demitrey and Adelina made sure they were all settled, Demitrey said "Hey wanna go for a run in the forest?" Then he added a suggestive wink and smirk.
Adelina smiled at his offer and said "sure, but we're gonna need a change of clothes."

After they made trip back for the castle, and packed a fresh set of clothes, Demitrey and Adelina headed hand in hand to the forest.

The second they were safe away from the pack and the castle, they transformed into their wolves, who in turn were ecstatic to come out and play.

They chased each other, rolled around with one another. At some point Trey pins Aden down in she whimpers, then licked his cheek.

The action caught Trey off guard and Aden pushed him off her, he realized her game, and went to chase after her.

She stopped him in his tracks when   Aden lifted her tail to tease Trey.

The second she did so Adelina gasped.

Her wolf was such a...

"Ugh Aden can you please stop acting like a hoe." Commented Adelina in Aden's head.
"Do I ever comment when you're going down on Demitrey or getting freaky in the shower?" Was Aden's smart reply, as she wagged her tail at an antsy Trey.
"Touché." Replied Adelina, then left her wolf to enjoy herself.

Aden deserved it.

Turns out Trey was just as freaky as Aden.

Trey played along with Aden's teasing, and swiped his nose under her tale, and Demitrey found himself commenting "geez Trey, can you not be such a dog."
"Says the one who gladly had his head tucked in between her legs." Was how Trey replied, before he went back to playing with Aden.

Demitrey sealed his lips and let the mates have fun.

Trey was right, he was a freak himself.

Trey once again tackles Aden to the ground, and nipped at her ear.

She extends her claws and softly scratched at Trey's fur causing him to growl then lick her nose.

The wolves played around with each other for hours, constantly teasing each other, at times nipping at each other, and satisfying one another's needs.

After a long day, the wolves walked side by side to the cliff, where they snuggled against each other and watched the sunset together.

It was a beautiful picture.

But as it became dark, the wolves gave over to their humans.

Trey looked at Aden, then licked her cheek, and she nuzzled her nose against his neck, and then they transformed back into their humans, and soon Adelina and Demitrey were back, they dressed, and started making their way back to the castle.

"That was fun. I'm glad that they got the chance to be together today." Said Demitrey.
"Yeah, they deserved it. It was long overdue." Replied Adelina, then a silence fell over them.

They were both caught up in their minds, wondering where they stand.

Adelina wanted to ask him what would happen from here, especially now that the threats were gone, and throughout everything she became Luna of his pack.

But there we so many things left unsaid that she wasn't sure what to make of them.

Demitrey on the other hand was wondering whether she would leave. He had come to terms with the fact that if she wanted to leave, he would let her go.

They were both constantly walking on eggshells around each other, not too sure of what would happen next.

But Demitrey didn't want to wonder any longer. He wanted every thing to be out in the clear.

Her wanted to talk to her, and see where they stand.

So that's exactly what he did.

*Adelina's pnt. Of view* 

"I Kmow we've been through a lot, and I'm sorry if this comes off in the wrong way, but I just want to know... what are we?" Asked Demitrey as we walked hand in hand back to the castle, after Trey and Aden's "play time."

What are we?

That was exactly I was thinking.

My journey with this man has been one heck of a story, and when I thought it would be the end, it was only the beginning.

After Darrell died, my old self probably would've packed up and left, but I stayed.

My family was here. My future was here.

Yes, looking at the past makes me cringe and cry inside. Looking at the past makes me think of just what a monster someome can be. But, if I live in the past, I'll never see my future.

It was honestly time to move on.

Aden deserves it. Trey deserves it. Demitrey deserves it. The pack, who is now my responsibility, deserves it, and most importantly, I, deserve it.

I know what I want.

This is what I want.

I stopped in my tracks, and turned him to look at me, I looked deep into his eyes then kissed him softly on the lips "we are together. I have you, and you have me. You're my best friend as I am yours. We will have each other's back through thick and thin. I will support you and all that you do, and I'm not afraid to close my eyes because I know and trust that you will guide me. I love you." I confessed, staring deep into his eyes.
"I love you." He declared, then we confirmed our feelings in a loving embrace, while our lips met halfway.

He was my alpha, and I was his Luna, who knew that this is how it would turn out?

"I did." Said Selene's voice in my head, and I chuckled out loud, Demitrey smiled and said "what?"
And I shook my head and said " nothing. Everything is just perfect."

______________________________________

Hey guys !

Short chapter but I wanted to update now.

Anyways what did you think i2f Trey and Aden? And what about what Adelina said to Demitrey at the end ?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.