Chapter 15- "Get Set..."

But when his voice rang through her ears again "Adelina!" She couldn't help it, she turned, and couldn't believe her eyes.

She stood to her feet quickly, yet shock wouldn't allow her to move, because there, standing in front of her, was Demitrey.

*Third Person's pnt. Of view*

Adelina couldn't believe her eyes.

What was he doing here? How did he get here ?

For a second they stood frozen and agasp, just trying to grasp the picture in front of them.

When it clicked that they were finally able to meet, they didn't take another second before their legs started moving.

They ran towards each other, desperate to be in the comfort of each of their embrace, but the minute their bodies were seconds away from touching, they stopped.

This wasn't real.

No matter how much they'd try to touch each other, hug or make any type of physical contact, it would never compare to that of reality, because this was all taking place in her mind.

Yet, in the moment of staring into each other's eyes, reality didn't seem to exist, and they plunged into each other's arms.

Demitrey held her as if his life depended on it, and Adelina held on tightly, afraid that if she let go, she'd lose him forever.

They stayed in that position for so long, just in bliss of being in each other's presence.

They didn't feel each other's warmth, they didn't feel each other's heartbeats, but they felt enough in their hearts to know that their hearts were beating with joy.

Once they pulled apart, no words were spoken, instead, he grabbed her hand, and led her back to where she was sitting, he sat first, then she sat in between his legs, their eyes looking over onto the lake.

She leaned into his body as he landed a kiss on her right temple, she felt a whisper of his lips, and nothing more, "I miss you." He whispered to her, his voice echoing the longing he felt for her.
"You better." She chuckled, and closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath.
"Where are you?" Asked Demitrey.
"I must've crossed the border into U.S. soil, in New York, right before I was captured. Clarissa is one clever bitch, I can't wait to bring her down." Replied Adelina.

Then, she felt his lips on her mark, followed by the quick jolt of ecstasy that usually followed.

That felt real.

"I felt that. How come I felt that?" Asked Adelina all of the sudden.
"Because you..." said Demitrey as he kissed it again, his lips lingering, causing the sparks to grow between them, and for Adelina to draw in a quick gasp.
"Are..." continued Demitrey, as his tongue came out, and sensually licked her mark, in result, Adelina closed her eyes, as a moan of pleasure slithered from her gasping lips.
"One dirty minded girl. You want me." Whispered Demitrey.
"I want you." Confirmed Adelina.
"Then come get me." Whispered Demitrey, and just like that, Adelina was jolted awake.

She sighed, her body still feeling the effect of her sudden arousal, she huffed in aggravation, even in her fantasies the jerk was still a tease, not that she minded, she would get him back, in fact, if she remembers correctly, they still had a tease and please game to play.

Adelina slowly sat up as she found herself in the back of an SUV, the man she figured meant to be watching her was fast asleep.

She took a minute to asses her situation, then, she moved as quietly as she could and came face to face with her sound asleep victim, who in a split second, she had broken his neck.