31- "Raging battle"

Darrell's pack stood facing Demitrey's pack, and I made my way and stood shoulder to shoulder with my alpha.

He wasn't going to battle this demon without me.

*Third Person's pnt. Of view*

The packs stared on to each other, eyes blazing, hearts pumping with excitement, while adrenaline ran through their veins.

Demitrey's eyes were on Darrell's, and Adelina seem to have caught Aimee's eyes because their eyes didn't blink from each other.

While the warriors prepped themselves, Cilia and Anila rounded up the elderly and children, sheltering them up in the castle.

"Give it up Darrell, you've already lost. The second you attacked a member of my pack, you already knew you weren't going to make it out alive, and I told you, you're not going to live this down. Unlike my father I'm not giving you the chance to walk away, but I'm giving you the chance to surrender now, and you won't suffer when you die. Refuse my offer, and well, die an untimely death." Warned Demitrey, his every spoken word coated in venom, his eyes ablaze with an angry fire.

Darrell sucked his teeth then said "bring it on."
"Let's do it!" Announced Demitrey.

At the alphas' words everyone made eye contact with an opponent.

Demitrey threw the first punch, and all hell broke loose.

*Adelina's pnt. Of view*

Aimee sent her fist flying towards my head, and I blocked it, quickly knocking my elbow into her stomach, she doubled back, and let out a sharp breath, but before I knew it, her leg came flying, causing her toes to come into sharp contact with my jaw.

I felt my neck crack, as my head flew back, and stars began to dance in my vision.

Dang that girl could kick.

I quickly recovered as she came at me, she ran onto me, but I blocked her swing, placing my hands on her shoulder, and knocking my knee into her stomach repeatedly.

She managed to slip from my hold, but I didn't let her get far.

She made a run for me, and I did a quick turn, causing my heel to knock into her cheek.

Blood spurred from her cut skin, as she spit out blood, and possibly some teeth.

She used her super speed, and body slammed me to the ground, the air leaving my lungs at and unnatural speed.

I felt the sharp pain of my ribs breaking, as Aimee grabbed onto my shoulders, and slammed me back on the harsh ground repeatedly, while my hands desperately grasped for a weapon.

She continued her onslaught, and missed my sand-filled fist that erupted into her vision.

She lost her balance, and I quickly gained control.

I straddled her, gripped her shirt with my left hand, and let my right fist do the talking, as I beat it repeatedly into her face.

Not caring that I hardly felt remorse for my actions.

She tried to pull the same trick on me, as she attempted to blind me with the sand, but my right hand held her jaw, as my left wrapped around her neck as I twisted them simultaneously, and in a split second, Aimee was numb.

I didn't even have time to catch a breath, for yet another female tackled me.

We rolled around, until I shoved her off me.

We both quickly got to our feet, and of course, her leg went flying, but it met halfway with mine.

The second our limbs came into contact with each other, another sharp pain ran from from my leg, causing me to stagger back in surprise, but since the enemy was vulnerable, I couldn't let my pain slow me down.