5

! Long Chapter !

! Long Chapter !

       "I am never again in my life going to see anything else you're in. It was great, don't get me wrong, but it was the fact that the crooked lady, ya know the one from the painting, got my man Stan. And I honestly didn't appreciate Bowers or his gang...there's a lot more but I'd rather continue fussing you out in person. Alright Finn, Bye, see you when I see you."

       "You forgot to compliment him on your favorite Richie line."

      "Dang it, you know what? I'll jus tell him when I see him." I told my mom as we were walking around the grocery store. We wanted to by some more drinks for our mini fridge because for some odd reason it seems like we're completely capable of getting all of the food we see but no drinks.

      "You like him?" She asked, grabbing another case of pop, soda, soda pop? I call it pop, but you know, West Virginia girl.

       My eyes widened from her questioned, sure my mom was my mom and she never let me forget it, but she's also my very first friend, "I am not talking about this with you." I said to her with my mouth agape.

      "Why not, you didn't even tell me about the last guy who liked you until he moved to a different school." She said pushing the buggy, I followed her around the store, looking at all of the different food products on the shelves.

      "That's because I didn't like him and he was obsessive, obnoxious, and made me uncomfortable." I explained to her as we neared the check out.

      "So are you saying you don't like Finn? Mary told me that he talks about you a lot." She slowly loaded one of the cases on the conveyer belt.

         "No, I like him, I just don't want to talk about it, or him, or him talking about me to his mom." I said helping her push the cart out of the door, and to our rental car.

      "Okay, but can you at least tell me if you're gonna flirt, when I was your age-"

      "Mom, when you were my age you threw a desk at a girl in school and threatened to kill her, stole all of your aunts and uncles cars, and got pregnant at 17." I listed off only some of the crazy things my mom had told me she's done, the list could go on and on way longer than this.

       She bit her lip and furrowed her eyebrows, "I did do those things didn't I? I got real Lucy to have such a good daughter like you." She patted my leg as we cane to a stop light.

      "Canada is different, do you like it here?" She asked me once again, waiting for the light to turn green. She looked over at me for a split second before the light turned to its green hue and she sped off.

       "I guess, I mean, I don't really go anywhere, I haven't, and if I do I feel like everyone is watching me." I mumbled as I looked out the window. The trees were looked to be passing us so slow, but if I looked at the road it looked like we were in some sort of Nascar race.