29

*no one told me that I got 1k on this book, thank you! I love and appreciate all of you

*no one told me that I got 1k on this book, thank you! I love and appreciate all of you. P.s. I need ships for Randi and a character in this book— can be someone from the IT or ST casts, could be someone from her show, could be Evan...just be creative and whatnot.

      "Yo, someone told me that we looked like brother and sister, and then someone else told me that they shipped us." Caleb always made me laugh, and I was feeling down, I was actually in tears and didn't want to text Finn about  it. Sometimes I felt like a bother.

      "I've never heard that in my life, but I guess we do kind of look alike." So he decided to go live while I got myself together. I looked at the screen of the smiling boy and watched the comments roll in.

"Top live," I announced then saw a comment," that made me laugh, "You should Candi, it's not a horrible ship name."

"Wait, hold up, 'what's your favorite show'?" He read aloud, "Randi if-"

"Would you be mad if I didn't say Stramger Things?" I cut him off knowing that's what he was talking about. He started to protest on why I should say that as my answer.

"No, I love it, don't get me wrong. I just also love The End of the Fucking World, and I used to watch um- we'll, yeah I guess that's it. So you're tied with Jessy Barden and Alex Lawther."

"Fake fan, I'm telling Finn!" I rolled my eyes and smiled at the boy. I pushed my hair out of the way and continued on with what I was doing.

        "Go ahead, I'm Finn's favorite person. Actually, how did you guys even know about Finn and I?" I was curious, stopped looking at myself in the mirror. I was currently in Florida with my Highschool band, we got here yesterday and immediately went to universal where we would be recording music from The Lorax.

I had to get up a bit earlier in the mornings to check if everything is ready, make sure everyone got up, take my insulin— that's stuff. I was in my bathroom that I had to share with my band mates, the rooms weren't supervised which was probably dangerous but it was fun. Especially if you were band commander, like I am.

"Finn would tag you in almost everything that existed online and then we texted him in our group chat and Noah asked 'who's Randi'?" I smiled at the accuracy of all of this, it sounded like something Finn would do, that's made me happy.

"So he told you, like, 'oh it's my friend' or 'just this girl'?" I liked to know things about my boyfriend, sue me.

"No, actually what happened was he said 'just this girl' and Gaten asked 'is Randi your girlfriend'? So, his honest first response was 'she's a girl that's my friend'. We started to pick on him and Millie was like 'would you be mad if I texted her?' And he flipped out." I smiled as the boy reminisced.

"Yeah, once he tried to block all of you from my Instagram and I said to myself 'wow, haven't heard from any of them in awhile' and when I went to unblock all of you I saw like fourteen messages." I laughed quietly at the memory.