23

*maybe I should work on my young writers assignment but I wanna write this for now

*maybe I should work on my young writers assignment but I wanna write this for now. I also have to redo my Spanish final because people are disrespectful. Sorry for the short chapter.

  Twitter: In case you missed it                Miranda Reed: Guess who has the flu

Finn Wolfhard: How do you say sorry to a girl you gave the flu?

"My throat hurts." I groaned from under the covers.

      My mom kept trying drowning us while saying things like 'you need fluids' and 'I'm just trying to help'. She always would try to help but maybe it's because she's an actual nurse. Every time I go to the hospital she gets in a tousle with the doctors. She will also diagnose you herself before you even get to the hospital.

I guess this is what happens when you're constantly in your boyfriend's face. I mean the kid is gonna be going places and here I am, crying my eyes out on his couch while he gets me Gatorade. It's the least he could do after giving me the flu.

"It's so cold." I sniffled. My mom didn't want to believe that I was sick but then I started walking around the house with my glasses hanging on the collar of my shirt instead of on my face. She knew it was serious then

      "You did this to me." I chattered, pushing my face more into his neck, I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired.

"I'm sorry, you're face is just too cute to not kiss." That's how he got me sick in the first place. He had peppered kisses all over my face like he's done any other time before. He didn't even care that I was sick.

I smiled at the boy, "Shut up." I said ducking my head under the covers a little bit more. I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't think about our first kiss, but I still thought that it was too early in our relationship. It's not like I want it to happen now, just eventually.

"People probably thought we were making out and I got you sick." I chuckled at the comment, I yawned afterwards, I always get really sleepy when I'm sick. Don't most people though?

"That's what Serena thought, she wouldn't believe me and said she was gonna tell our uncles, I know she won't." I said rubbing my eyes sleepily. His face looked clear to me but everything around him was blurry, the sad part about all of this is that I couldn't see his freckles.

"Your uncles, your grandma's brothers?" I tried to explain to him how big my family is one day and I wasn't even finished, I've decided that if he were to ever meet any of my family members that I haven't explained then I would tell him about them when the time came.

"Yup," I said, he then looked at me and started to chuckle hoarsely. My voice was all raspy and deep because I couldn't breathe through my nose. He started to chuckle some more until I had finally asked, "what's so funny?"

       "Let me test something," he then took my chin in his hand and tilted my face upwards, at first I thought he'd kiss me which I was nervous about but then he tilted it back down so that I was looking at him the way I was before, "have you always done that?" He asked, I made him sit with me so that I wouldn't be so bored, he was the one who kept getting closer. That's what brings us to our current state of me wrapped up in blankets while he laid down next to me.

       I furrowed my brows in confusion, "what, what have I always done?" I didn't know what he was referring to or what he saw.

        "You crinkled your nose when you looked at me." I quirked a brow, not knowing what to do besides graze my nose with my index and middle finger.

      "When, just now?" I asked, my nose has been dry and sore from always wiping it with a tissue.

        "Yeah," he said making me look away and then back at him, "you just did it again, have you really always done that?" He asked as if I didn't figure out that the act even existed two seconds ago.

       "I dunno." I shrugged at the boy, I looked down and began yawning once more.

       "You have pretty eyelashes." He said, I smiled with a slight laugh and closed my eyes. My eyelashes weren't extreme long but they also weren't terribly short.

       "Thank you." I said as I yawned again, I should probably stop this, yawning is contagious.

       "You tired?" He asked, I nodded and rubbed my eyes as they began watering, "take a nap, you need it."

      I nodded again and snuggled into my covers once again, "don't forget." I said lifting my head up a bit with my eyes still closed, he chuckled and leaned back down.

     "I won't," he said before kissing my forehead gently, "see?"

     I smiled up at him sleepily, looking almost childlike, "night night."

"Goodnight."

Finished: Tuesday, January 23, 2018. 6:53 pm.

Published: Tuesday, January 23, 2018. 6:56 pm.