28

*cant remember if I used this gif or not

*cant remember if I used this gif or not. I just had parents/ teacher conference and I have almost all A's and B's in all my classes. Home girl is having a good 2018.

Warning ⚠️: dumb couple nicknames ahead!

"Cardi Bartier in a rari..." i sang ang and laughed in the passenger. Evan and I were sitting in his car in the Taco Bell parking lot. My laughs increased as I watched the boy dance ridiculously to the music.

I turned the music down so that I could talk, "do you wanna know what my favorite gift is from you?" I asked as the sudden thought popped into my head. He quirked an eyebrow at me, "the Valentines Day card you got me." He laughed at the thought, as did I.

       On Valentine's Day Evan has gotten me a card saying 'Sorry your boyfriend is cooler than you and had to leave, I got you chocolates. Xoxo~ Ev Andrews.' I always called him 'Ev' he had said to me that I was the only person to ever call him that. Once this g from our school called him That's and he said 'That's not my name.'

       "Be More Chill, That's the musical I was talking about earlier!" He exclaimed. He kept trying to describe a song from a musical but I didn't know what he was talking about, he said he'd tell me with the bad ever popped into his head.

       "Which song More Than Survive or Michael in the Bathroom?" If you couldn't tell we were really into music. Sometimes I would skip my band class to go to his choir class and vice versa. It wasn't really a thing either of us should do but oh well. Last year, freshman year, I didn't know him until we were casted to be in a play that our band/music club was doing. I went up to my friend and said 'who the fuck if Evan Andrews?' While he asked 'who the fuck is Miranda Reed?'

       I hate that club, but it had some Okay people, "both, but anyways do you feel alright about our duet bit in The Greatest Showman?" I nodded and then shrugged like I was second guessing myself.

       "I mean, I like that I get to sing with you and like have that connection with you all over again but I did my run-through of the part where I drop and I got a lil scared." We had changed our bit in Rewrite the Stars. We changed a lot in the movie actually. Evan and I were narrators and actors, I had to lift him up a tad in the final scene, and I drop when we sing 'I just want to fall with you' in our duet. Oh, and instead of doing the spin I was supposed to land in Evan's arms and he was gonna throw me so that I could lick my feet in the hoop and take off.

       "You'll be fine, just don't overthink it, then you'll go splat." I rolled my eyes at his horrible excuse of  a pep talk. He laughed as I slapped his arms and glades at him.

      We sat quietly as we ate, checking or phones and such. I was texting Rikki, her brother was currently trying to pick a fight with her. I didn't really know what to do because I just kinda punch my cousins in the face when we fight.

       "Can I do your makeup?" I asked him, he took a sip of his drink and then answered.

       "Yeah, I don't mind, I'm bored and need a laugh." I dropped my jaw at his remark.

       "Hey, I know that I don't wear makeup often but I will assure you that you, Evan Andrews, will be looking like the baddest in the crew." He rolled his eyes as he started the engine. Evan cut on my seat warmer as e notice how tired I looked. I seemed to always fall asleep in his car, it's weird, that was until I felt my thigh vibrate.

       I took my phone away from where I was sitting on it and looked to see Finn texting me.

Finn💕: Hey, Babs, What are you doing?

Randi: Trying to not fall asleep in Evan's car.

Finn💕: where did you and Evan go?

Randi: Taco Bell

Finn💕: Evan is the man.

Randi: I'll tel him you said that, what are you doing, Babba?

Finn💕: Drinking water

Randi: What happens if you drown?

Finn💕: There will be a very sad Miranda Reed on Earth.

Randi: Oh no, my lashes

Finn💕: oh no, sweets.

Randi: Haha. You're an idiot Finn Wolfhard.

Finn💕: I miss hearing you call me an idiot.

Randi: Don't worry, it won't last forever, baby.

Finn💕: I miss you, sweet girl.

Randi: I miss you everyday, my precious boy.

Finn💕:I'm sending this to Nick

Randi: idiot boy*

Finn💕: babe, I'm kidding...

Randi: I wasn't.

Randi: like I said, you're an idiot Finn Wolfhard.

Finn💕:But wouldn't you miss said idiot?

Randi: I already do that, cause I REALLY like you.

Finn💕:I Really like you too, beautiful girl.

Randi: I'll call you tonight, loves. M'kay?

Finn💕: okay, talk to you then, babs.

|~~~~~~|

Finished: Thursday, February 15, 2018. 9:21 pm.

Published: Thursday, February 15, 2018. 9:22 pm.