6

"What if they hate me and don't approve of me so they won't let us hang out?"

"That literally doesn't make any sense."

Finn Wolfhard kidnapped me so I could meet his friends. Doesn't seem all bad but I promise you I am freaking out. I feel as if I need approval from the people that make him happiest in life. I mean after all he is my man that isn't my man but in my head he's my man. Get it?

"Finn, yes it does, maybe you're just an idiot." I said as I struggled to fidget out of his grip. He had a tight grasp on my hand, he was walking me to the location we were meeting his pals. I felt nervous but at the same time I cared and didn't care, my life is a mess.

"I'm the idiot that you adore." He said leading me to a bench, he sat on the arm of the bench while I sat down. He casually went on his phone and began to text his friends that we were here, all the while he was playing with the curls that rested on top of my head. The cold wind blew and I tried to hide behind Finn to a warmer spot, he laughed at me as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. My large sweater and jeans not providing any warmth were useless to me.

He tapped my shoulder and stood up walking a little bit away, "smile," he said I gave him a tiny Mona Lisa's smile, "perfect." He said showing me the picture.

"I look cute, post that." I said to him kind of jokingly, he shook his head with a laugh and twiddled with the smooth surface of his phone.

"There goes that self confidence," he said sitting back down next to me, "see, just be like that and you have nothing to worry about."

I shook my head and began messing with my phone, I never really knew what to do when I was on my phone, I'm more of a pen and paper type of gal. I work so much better when I can doodle on my paper and act like I know what I'm doing. I can promise you that I have a drawing on every assignment that I've ever done.

I suddenly felt fingers gently grazing the nape of my neck. I looked over with a puzzled expression to see Finn looking at me with a cute smile. His freckles were slowly disappearing from the colder, less sunny days of November.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked him grabbing his hand. Was this an excuse to hold his hand? Yes, I can't even lie about it.

"I never noticed you had these little baby hairs at the back of your neck, I mean, I knew but I never really took note of them." He said shaking his hand away and touching them once more.

A shiver ran up my spine and I shook a bit. It felt nice and it could put you to sleep if you let it. He kept doing it for awhile before he noticed I started to shiver a bit. That's when he stopped, laughed, then asked me.

"You good, what me to stop?" He didn't take his hand away just yet.

"No, keep going." I simply replied, laying my head down on his shoulder.