15

Hey, guess what

      Hey, guess what. Actually don't cause I'm bout to tell you. I'm doing another interview! Life is phenomenal right now and I have a date with the guy I like tomorrow.

       "So, What has it been like working with each other?" Was the first question we were asked.

          "Exhausting." I answered jokingly and seriously, you do get tired of seeing the same faces after awhile, "no, Uh, I think that it's been exciting here, and doing press and such is fun, but I'm tired."

       "And hungry," Travis added on, "Tired and hungry." We all showed some form of humor.

        "Oh god, and my sinuses are acting up," I said pushing up my eyelashes, "and I was hot last night while I was sleeping."

       "You have allergies?" The interviewer asked me, I just rolled my eyes at the thought of how sick I get and how easily.

       "Had since I was a kid, and also nose bleeds." I answered causing Mac to laugh and I already knew what he was going to say.

       "She has the biggest nosebleed I've ever seen the other day." He said between laughter.

       "Really?" Rikki asked me in disbelief, I shook my head and started to laugh at the embarrassing moment.

"How'd that happen, when did that happen?" Chase asked pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It was the scene we had to do outside, cause we were in location," I announced, "and I went back inside so the sudden change in temperature had started an embarrassing mess."

       "Why was I not there to take a picture?" Travis was the first one to make a comment after my story. I shrugged my shoulders then pushed his gently.

       "Quality Instagram moment,"  Our interviewer said, he was a younger fellow who had dark brown hair and glasses, "Okay, question: favorite musical?"

       "I dunno, I know Randi's though,"  Rikki said turning towards me, I gestured towards her as if to say go ahead, "Heathers."

       I smiled widely and nodded, sticking my hand out for a high five which she gladly gave me, "that's why Rikki is my girl, lets see if I know you as well as you know me," I stared at her as I thought and watched her move her blonde hair, "Hamilton?"

     "Dude, wow," She said astonished, "Angelica got me, she deserved better." She said looking down and shaking her head.

       "I know Travis' is Phantom of the Opera" Mac said, trying to one-up us girls, "and Chase's is," he paused and looked at his friend who has become more like a brother to the boy, "Chicago?" Chase nodded, "and I gotta go with...Anastasia, just because Randi knows all the songs."

       "Oh really," The interviewer looked at me as I nodded, "could you give us a little example?"

      A blush arose to my cheeks as I searched through my brain for which song to sing, "oh, Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember, and a song someone sings, Once upon a December..." a series of claps erupted.