7

- sort of long chapter, and I know that her birthday is the birthday all of my characters have but that's because it's my birthday

      "I am so proud of you." Finn said, squeezing the life out of me in our hug. How can a 5'7 twig be so strong?

     I got it, I got the role. The show has gone through some last minute changes but I did it. I am now Marina 'Rina' Buckle— the girl who came from 2017 into the 80s to escape from government official. My cast mates are really nice as well, there's Mac, Chase, and Travis who play my male friends who try to help me. Then there's Ricki she plays my rival. Then of course all of the adult actors, they seemed to like me a lot, and my mom. Netflix has picked up the program and it made me feel special because...Finn.

      "I was so scared, you know that laughing thing I do when I get nervous," he nodded, "I did that the entire time."

      He began smiling at me and embraced me into another hug, I couldn't believe it. I got the role, I gotta tell my friends back home, my grandma, aunt, everybody.

      "We should go to dinner to celebrate, it'll be fun." He suggested pulling out his phone. My face shifted.

      "Out to dinner, like the two of us or..." I trailed off. Is e asking me out on a date, I've never been on a date before.

      His face changed completely, almost flustered, "it doesn't matter, it can be just the two of us, but we can invite three people if you want. This is for you after all." He said shrugging.

      "I'm down for whatever, I just don't want you to be uncomfortable if it's the two of us." I said stuffing my hands in my pockets, we were out right now. He was skateboarding and I was walking along side him when I told him the news, he nearly fell off with excitement.

      "That could never happen, I always have fun when I'm with you." He said, it was cold today, 41 degrees to be exact, it made me thankful for my big sweater.

      "That's nice." I said, why did I say that? No one says 'that's nice' I should've said 'thank you' or 'same here' anything besides 'that's nice'.

      I suddenly felt something in my hand, it was just as cold but it was comforting. I looked down to see Finn's hand in mine, his fingers were red and looked as if there was no blood in them. We made it to a park in silence, no one talked, we just enjoyed each other's company.

      We sat down at some picnic tables, I began to bounce my leg. I could never sit still, even when I was young, I always had to move it do something. I usually rock back and forth on a seat. My mother told me to stop doing that because it made me look as if I was ill.

      Finn's hands were still in mine. He sat with me across the table. I looked at his fingers and hands and began playing with him. He chuckled which made me look up at him through my lashes, he was smiling at me and I returned the favor.