17

*because the golden globes were iconic and I feel like I should incorporate it

*because the golden globes were iconic and I feel like I should incorporate it. Dawg, wattpad is trippin and I rewrote this whole chapter and my o chapter 1) and they magically popped back up so imma just combine the two.

      "You look pretty." Of course I do, I had people swarm around me to make me look this good, but I never said that.

      "Thank you." I smiled, my mom took pictures after pictures of me. I wasn't on the carpet yet, it was just me and Rikki in a room they'd let us use to finish getting ready. With my mom barging in one last time to take a picture of the two of us before leaving.

      "Where are the boys, do you think they're gonna kill each other before the nights over?" She asked as she fixed her earrings.

      "Yeah, they never know when to stop joking around." The boys had the same type of energy which caused them to continuously joke around, and it was good, until one of them knocks over your pot of boiling water on the floor. Take it from experience.

       "We should probably go check on them." I my dress was simple, just black with some lace over my shoulders with a heart shape cut out on my back. My face was where it was all at. I had a gloss and some peachy tones in my eyeshadow and my ears were decked out in jewels. See, there's a plus to having 3 lobe piercings.

      When we got to the boys' room they were already walking out. They looked nice and mature, too bad that didn't match their personalities. We greeted each other with hugs and compliments and were soon on the carpet. We did a few group pictures. But soon dispersed so that we were taking individuals. Everyone was calling my name and it kinda pissed me off, so I turned to whoever I felt like whenever I thought it was necessary. Then when I got the Okay to move on down I did.

       There was a lot of lights and I hope it made my jewelry look good, I also had rings stacked on and a necklace. My heels had silver on the bottom. I was always or for elegance and grace but something simple. I had specks of gold here and there also.

      I heard a name being called a little ways down and I had some time before press and interviews. I walked down the carpet to a certain boy you all recognize. It's no secret and you probably all guessed it.

      "Hi," I greeted Finn with a hug, "how are you?" I asked taking note of his dapper attire.

      "It's kinda hot." He said making small talk, I laugh and decided to point out how good he looked.

       "You look god though," they were all calling our names and snapping photos but it was time for us to move down the line, "I don't want my makeup to sweat off, though, I'd look horrible."

       He rolled his eyes and smiled at me, "Well, regardless I like your face." I scrunched up my nose and carefully pushed up my glasses.

      "I gotta go, see you at the Netflix after party?" I asked him, he nodded as I made my way down. I greeted different people and talked about different things. I had a grand ole time here on the carpet.