34

I remembered the whole scene as if it were yesterday

       I remembered the whole scene as if it were yesterday. I smiled at the sun as I felt an ill feeling come over me. It wasn't a bad feeling, just a serene one, I was content with what was happening.

      We were all doing what ever it was we did. My mom was no where to be found, somewhere downstairs giving into the chaos. My dad road around said he were big man on campus. The Wolfhard's world clattered with mine, something I've come accustomed to. I've also come accustomed to Finn— the youngest wolfhard.

      He sat so far away from me, all the way at the foot of my bed. He stayed quiet as I sobbed, I cried on every huge family gathering. Suddenly he moved closer to me and put me in his lap, being nineteen sure was something for him. I mean, I was twenty all because we were seven months apart, technically he's just a kid, but so am I.

       He rubbed my shoulders and kissed my head. His ran his hands all the way down to my hands where he played with my fingers. He fiddled with them and I soon realized that there was a pressure on my finger, something placed on it.

       I looked at the small gleaming diamond and then at my boyfriend who wiped my tears. My mouth fell agape and my expression was unreadable. Finn's face was evidently afraid, nervous, anxious.

       "Marry me?" He asked simply, I liked simple.

       We're so young, what would people think? Am I ready for this? Is he ready for this?

       "Duh." I said obviously, it took us both a second to realize what I said. He was frozen, he didn't move or breathe, he just looked at me and flickered his glance around my features.

        "Did you say yes?" He questioned, I laughed and nodded.

       "More or less, yeah."  He started to slowly build up a chuckle.

        "Holy shit!" He said picking me up and spinning me as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He gave me harsh, happy kisses; This was the first time I've ever seen him truly scared.

       "What are you thinking about?" He asked as he sat on our couch, next to me. That's right our.

"You." I said simply and confidently.

       "You got it?" He asked me, watching as I finally made the bed in our place.

        "Yup, it's done." I laid down on our new comforter, "it feels like home."