32

Short little chapter because it's cute

Short little chapter because it's cute. Enjoy!

Finn's P.O.V
        Not everything is mean to be spoken of, something's are just sacred. One of those things is the conversation I have yet to have with Serena, I didn't really know her, but then again, I haven't met her in person before, but I could see how much of a sister she was to my girl.

       "Hi, Finn Wolfhard." She said as she sat in the seat my girlfriend once sat in. Girlfriend I don't think I could ever get used to that. It made my heart flutter, like, beyond belief.

      "Hey, Serena, how are you?" I asked trying to be as polite as possible. Sometimes, Randi talks about how annoying she is, you could see it, but she was still a nice person.

        "Tired," she answers rolling her eyes making me chuckle, "your girlfriend called me and made me walk all They way here just so that we could hang out."

        "Sounds like Randi." I chuckled. It was awkward but not very. I mean, you could tell that she was starting to get comfortable talking to me and it made me ease up slightly.

       "Yeah, but she loves me, she calls me an idiot all the time." I furrowed my brows at the statement, what the hell did that even mean?

        "What the hell does that mean?" I asked her, she dismissed it with a wave of her hand before making a face that looked like she was thinking.

       "She's never really been the type to say 'I love you', we never even hug. She's more of an 'You're an idiot' type of girl, if you're important enough that she has to pester you then she cares about you." I thought about it, she always says things like that to me. 'You're an idiot, Finn Wolfhard,' 'you do dumb things,' 'you never make any sense,' 'you're He most backwards person I've ever met'. Things like that.

        "She say anything like that to you?" The girl asked me. I shrugged. I maybe it was the lighting in the house but I could really see her green eyes and freckles. Randi didn't look like any of her cousins— she says she looks like her dad, her and her younger brother. I just simply thought she was beautiful.

        "We've just started saying 'I love you' like forty minutes ago." She made a face like 'oh', maybe not the best person to tell this to, but she would find out regardless, "why?" Maybe it wasn't a good idea to ask her this question.

She shrugged simply and folded her hands, "I was just wondering, she just really liked you is all."

I thought about it, I mean, I guess it made sense since she's been through everything she's been through. Maybe she's just a little lost? I'm starting to think like Randi now.

Suddenly a stomp of feet were heard and Serena moved out of my view and in cake my beautiful Miranda Reed to take her place. She was all smiles and happy-faced when she saw me, I liked that, I was glad someone was worried about me that much.

          I grinned at her and looked at the time. It was time for me to go, even though I didn't want to, I'd miss her. I do miss her, like crazy.

        "Hey, Randi, I have to go." I said sadly. I watched as her fave dropped and her attitude shift. It was like her whole face became droopy and it broke my heart. I was afraid to see her response to my next statement but I did it anyways on impulse, "but I love you."

Her face brightened and she had a wide grin cast over her face. She even chuckled a bit and her face became red, "You're an idiot, Finn Wolfhard," Yes! I could feel myself becoming red as I smiled, "but I love you too." I got an 'I love you' and a 'You're an idiot'. My smile became visibly bigger at that phrase, I knew from this point on that I would never be accustomed to it.

       We soon said our goodbyes as hung up the phone. I spent the rest of my night smiling with a red face at the girl. Gosh, she's pretty. God, I really do love her...

       I've never been so happy to be called an idiot.

Finished: Friday, March 9, 2018. 11:06 pm.

Published:Friday, March 9, 2018. 11:07 pm.