20

*i don't want to give away too big of a spoiler but, get ready for feels

      "What's up?" I couldn't stop thinking, you see, my grandma had told me that I got mail from some college, and then I started thinking. We I had to stop shooting for about a month because I had to go home for that time, band commander duties and all. We were going to Orlando for our band trip to Disney, we were going to record a bit from whichever Disney movie song they send us and they'll use it in something.

      We were also performing so I had to learn music and shows and it was a lot f running around. I also had to get my mostly white uniform dry cleaned. I was nervous but also I didn't care about all of that, I cared that people always looked at the band commander for different colleges. Scouts were always everywhere.

      "How do you feel about college?" I asked him as we sat on my bed. I just wanted to know if he would ever even think about going, he'll graduate the year after me and I just would t want to- you know what forget it.

      "I think it's important for some professions, why you wanna go?" I shrugged and sighed, looking around before looking back at him.

      "I guess," I shrugged, "I mean that's always been the plan for my parents but I want to go for art or creative writing. The colleges back at home are sending these cards, band groups are scouting me cause I'm band commander and I just want to know how you feel about any of this." I guess his opinion mattered to me.

       "This is all great, I'm happy for you." He said and scoot closer towards me not too much just a bit, "why does my opinion matter?"

       I shrugged, "I dunno, we've established this," I featured between the two of us, "and I think that since we live so far away that my future and your future can effect our future."

      "So if we were to ever-" he paused, "you think we could make that work?"

       "I mean we've done a good job with FaceTiming, calling, and texting, it's not that I don't think it's plausible I just think that we would get tired of just texts and calls." I explain to him.

       "So what are we gonna do?" He asked, I shook my head and placed my glasses on the top of my head, praying they wouldn't get stuck in my puff.

      I know I was the one to ask him about this but it was stupid, "Finn, this is so dumb, we haven't even began dating and we're already stressing over long distance, you're gonna be filming a movie for crying out loud!" I was angry with myself. And I wasn't thinking, but then again I hardly ever think.

       "It is stupid but it's something worth talking about," he said grabbing my hand, "one day you'll be graduating and the next you'll be gone all together, I hate having a late birthday." He groaned.

       "I asked your mom about this and we were looking at colleges here." I told him, his whole attitude seemed to brighten up all together.

       "You're thinking about going to college here?" He asked me. That was one of the thoughts that roamed amongst my brain.

       "It's only a thought, I don't really know." I leaned my head back on the head board.

       "You are such a pretty girl." He said, I giggled and looked at him.

       "...thank you," I said looking at him one last time, "why did we torture each other like this?" I asked him, it was a genuine question, I don't know how long it would take him to ask me, so I guess I would have to.

      "I don't know," he started as I slipped my glasses back on with some strands of hair pulled down with them, "there is no reason really, you like me I like you and we're basically a thing already."

       It then clicked in my head, "maybe that's it," I started, "maybe it's because we always knew we were a thing and it just went without saying, like a subconscious thing."

       "Are you implying that we've been dating and we were both too afraid to admit it?" He asked me, I smirked at the boy.

      "No, I'm asking," I turned to him completely, "do you want to be my boyfriend, Finn?" He grinned and covered his eyes with his arms.

       He then grabbed me in a hug and let us both fall on the floor, "Shut up, idiot." He we rolled around on the floor for a few moments and soon enough this was on the internet:

@/Finnskata tweeted: I have a girlfriend, respect it

@/RandiReed tweeted: I have a boyfriend, respect it

      "This only took us 2 and a half months." I said as we looked out my bedroom window, looking at the stars.

       "Got it," he shouted pointing at the sky, "right there." He said, I leaned closer to him as I searched through the sky.

       "Oh I see it," I said looking at the Big Dipper and sitting down on the floor by the window, "oh I forgot to tell you, your friend Jaeden texted me." I said to him.

      "I am officially disappointed but not surprised." I asked Finn to help my test out my new gel pens so by doing that I was drawing on him. He let me, and it looked pretty cool. I was still in the process of doodling on my new (and first) boyfriend.

      "He was just talking about how cool I was and then he went onto some stuff about you." I shrugged.

       "What stuff, was it anything stupid?" He looked at me with furrowed brows.

        "It was nothing, but how come you never want me to meet your friends?" I asked him as I positioned the pen in my hand.

      "They do stupid things," He looked at the drawing that was on the inside of his arm, "This is very elaborate."

       He then looked at me in my face forever. I didn't want to say anything but I started to get distracted, "What are you looking at, bud?" I said mocking him by acting 'menacing'.

      "What are those?" He asked taking my face in his hands and pointing  lit up, at first I thought he was looking up my nose but he's looking at something on my nose and I soon realized what it was.

     I pushed him away, "stop don't look at them." I covered my mouth and nose with my hands. We both laughed but he took my hands in his and tried to uncover the half of my face. It took him awhile but I finally let go and pushed him away further, making myself fall onto my back. He then climbed next to me on his stomach and looked at my face, this time I let him.

       "They're birthmarks, I have one on my left heel and on my left big toe, too." I clarified, he looked at them astonished and then grabbed my chin gently and rubbed a specific spot gently with his thumb.

       "Now what the fuck is this?" He asked, I slapped his hand away. He wheezed a laugh and rolled I. His back so I rolled on my side.

       "It's a beauty mark I have 2 others." I said to him. He laughed at me more, I don't know what the fuck is so funny but I don't appreciate this shit.

       "I'm sorry it's just that," he paused to breathe, "how have I not noticed these before?"

       "I dunno maybe you should start paying more attention to your girlfriend, Finn." I snorted a laugh and then covered nun mouth and nose in embarrassment.

       "That's was the best thing I've ever heard," he laughed, "do it again!"

      So I got a boyfriend and embarrassed myself the most I ever have, how was your day?

Finished: Wednesday, January 17, 2018. 6:09 pm.

Published: Wednesday, January 17, 2018. 6:09 pm.