24

*sorry I haven't updated so here's some stories in a chapter to make up for it

*sorry I haven't updated so here's some stories in a chapter to make up for it. These are all real stories that I had to go through and thought they were amusing.

They look so cute that I nearly squealed one I was finished with them. I had unwrapped my hair for the day and gotten ready for all of my press type things today.

"Someone's gonna ask and I'm just gonna tell em', what's there to hide, ya know?" I shrugged at myself in the mirror. I was putting pink lotion in my low ponytail, twisting some of the ringlets to make them look cuter.

      "Yeah, but some interviewers can be pushy, so you don't have to answer a question just because they ask it," Finn said from over FaceTime, "you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

       "I know, Finn," I said as I looked at the screen closely to look at a text notification, "Jack said if he sees me this week then he was gonna tackle me."

        Finn rolled his eyes, "Did he really?" He asked me, I nodded with a smile at their friendship, "he's an idiot."

       "I just got done watching 47 meters down on Netflix and it was better than I anticipated." I told him, he smiled at me.

       "You really love movies, huh?" He asked me, I giggled a bit.

      "Yeah, it's always been a fun thing for me to see how different people interpret life." I said before getting a knock on my hotel door. I had press in L.A. for the week.

"Got to go, night, baby." I waved at him with a scrunch to my nose, Finn was currently away as well, filming and what not. I kind of hated it but what could I have ever done about it, I was proud of him, and plus it was really late for him.

"Good morning," He said referring to the early hour I was up, "Bye." I gave him an air kiss to the camera before clicking the end button.

"Conundrum," Stacy Mead, our interviewer had started, "it's been on my mind since the trailer has been released, so what can you guys tell me about it?"

"More than we could tell anyone before." Travis said making all of us smile or laugh.

"Yeah, we can tell you guys a bit more now than we could a few weeks ago." Rikki said, scrunching her nose up.

"Yeah, no spoilers but it's bigger than anyone would have thought," Mac said then looked to me, "you had said something really cool about it on the way over, I forget what it was." I nodded, scratching my cheek.

"Oh yeah, I said that it's more about life than it is anything," I said and she nodded at me as to say continue, "at first you see these kids and their just having fun but then their world gets turned upside down."

"Was that a Stranger Things reference," she had asked making me, "speaking of, it looks like you all had become really good friends with the cast," her gaze then stopped at me, "some more than others, anything to say, Randi?"