12

"So what's he like?" She was always so eager, I get it though, if you haven't seen someone you considered your sister you'd be anxious as well

       "So what's he like?" She was always so eager, I get it though, if you haven't seen someone you considered your sister you'd be anxious as well. This is my cousin, Serena, you would think we were strangers instead of family. We have completely different body types, skin colors, and traits. That sounds normal but most people find it peculiar.

       "He's nice, he's very sweet and caring. And he's cute, like his personality." I explained the Canadian boy the best to my ability.

      She tilted her head, "elaborate." She said simply, I guess you'd have to meet him to understand.

      "You know how you should always like someone for their personality instead of look," she nodded, "Well, obviously, he cute so I was physically attracted to him— then he started talking and I was intrigued. I think he's figured that out over the months of us talking. He's figured out that I hate anything boring and that if you're a boring person I will just not be emotionally attracted to said person. But he doesn't get it, he doesn't have to try to be interesting, my interest has been peaked." I rambled about the boy, I mentally stop myself from talking.

      "I've known you since the minute I was born and I only remember you liking one guy, the rest of your 'love interests' play too much. I don't think you realize how many boys like you here." She commented as I continued to do her makeup.

     She was laying down on my lap to prevent fallout. I'm an eyes before base kind of gal. Look at me, I'm talking as if I do my makeup everyday, I actually almost never wear makeup. I have fairly good skin, besides a few spots of discoloration. And I drink a lot of water.

       "Did I tell you Millie Bobby Brown DM'd me?" I brought up the topic more to see how she would react. My family is new to having anyone live this kind of life.

      She sat up abruptly, almost making me mess up her cut crease. She had wide eyes that looked bewildered about my earlier statement. I never even told Finn this, I just assumed he was the one who mentioned me to her or at least they talked about it someway. They were coworkers and great friends, ya know?

      "What'd she say?" She asked forgetting at the task at hand. She always got distracted.

      "She told me if I was pretty so of course I thanked her and began freaking out to my mom cause I couldn't call you cause you went to your choir concert." She rolled her eyes and fell back on my lap.

      "Well, what did you talk about?" She asked closing her eyes so I could continue. I blended until my hand started to get tired.

      "At first we got to know each other a bit, nothing major, then she said something about how I should meet the other ST boys. I think it secretly had something to do with the fact Finn posts my face every time he sees me." I shrugged and looked for her foundation.