10

It took me almost 2 hours to do this sleek low bun

It took me almost 2 hours to do this sleek low bun. I swear if it starts raining I'm gonna be so pissed. I go back to film tomorrow and I don't get me wrong, my mom is great to hang out with, but set is soooo cool.

"How come you know how to do hair better than me?" My mom asked from behind me in the bathroom mirror. We were in each other's personal space just so we could both fit.

"Mhm, Aunty used to do my hair when I was a baby, maybe I learned something when I was like 2 months old." I shrugged and put down my edge brush.

"Randi, Finn's your boyfriend?" She'd ask me as she tied a scarf around her head.       

       "Why would you think that?" I retorted, my mom is a meddler, she wants to know everything but claims she is never in anyone's business.

      "You two hang out a lot and your face gets awful red when you come home from being with him."  I thought about her reasoning.

       "No, he's just a friend, momma." It was the truth, we were only friends. And I get it, we do have our moments and those are the moments where I think about doing something.

       "You like him." She told me, she did it just to get under my skin, she never thought I would admit to it and her smile dropped when I said I did.

       "I do like him, I like him a lot." She looked at me in the mirror and furrowed her brows.

       "Well, you gotta be nice to him, Rand, you gotta smile and-"

      "Be someone I'm not. I know, I can't get a boy to like me for the real me, mom." I rolled my eyes at what she was implying.

      "That's not what I'm saying, but you can't expect him to like you back if you never treat him like you like him." She said, I just quickly grabbed my phone and went downstairs and down the hall to my room.

       I laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling. My stomach growled, I hadn't eaten anything but then again I didn't need to. My sugar wasn't bad and I didn't feel hungry either. I decided to take a nap while I waited for my hair to dry from the gel.

      I pulled back my comforter and got under the covers, burying my head under the sheets. I thought of songs to sing in my head, which lead me to sing them loudly aloud.

      "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..." I pulled the covers off of y head and twiddled in my phone,"...I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar, a gleam."

My phone began ringing and I picture of Mac with a lemon in his mouth flashed in my face. I answered it, despite my wanting to run a few scales.

"Hello, idiot." I greeted him, I heard a loud sigh before his voice actually spoke.

"Miranda, I am so bored. Do you wanna hang out?" He groaned, Mac was the kind of person that could never sit still. He was always moving or doing something he wasn't supposed to do.