8

"Stop

"Stop."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't fuck with lames."

      Second week of filming, second week of laughs, and second week with hardly any Finn. I mean, I see, call, text, and FaceTime him everyday; it's just not as frequent as it used to be. I kinda miss my freckled-face rockstar.

      "Oh, so I'm a lame now, I though we were friends?" Chase was talking about our wardrobe for the episode we were working on this week. We were both in the makeup trailer, and of course, he got done before me.

      "Who are you?" I asked rhetorically, we were on set, it was a scene where the boys bombard me with questions on the future and ask why I am the way I am.

      "Wow, fucking rude." He said quietly enough so that no one could hear us as the scene was about to start in a few.

      "Didn't you push her when we were doing audio last week?" Mac defended me.

      I dropped my jaw as I remembered the incident. If we look back at a scene and the audio is too bad then we'll go into the studio and re-record our lines. I find it fun.

      "You did do that, you're so stupid." I said as I hit him. He laughed it off as Travis finally decided to add one of his idiotic jokes to the conversation.

"Hey Miranda, what's you're favorite food?" This is about to be ridiculous.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile, "I don't think it matters cause you'll answer for me." I said leaning my hands back from my place in the carpeted floors.

"You're right, and the answer was gonna be Mac-aroni and Chase." He paused whilst waited for our reactions. It was quiet for a while, a long while.

That was until I burst out in a fit of laughter, "Dang, Travis is already making ships in this fandom." I laughed as I rubbed my hand against my thigh.

"That was kinda clever!" Ricki said by the monitor. I pointed at her with a smile. We've all became really good pals.       

       It was a very fulfilling day at set, we got a lot of the beginning scenes for the episode done. I was now in a grocery store with the Wolfhard brothers. We were walking around, all clad in dark colors. I was dressed lazily in all black.

       "Yeah, there was a point in time were Travis simply stretched and hit a boom mic, he's we're the tallest f the cast." I said, Nick was engrossed with his need for 'finding the perfect snack food' except he didn't know what snack food that would be.