11

*long chap

*long chap. you know why and I️ hope this turns out pretty rad.

I was crushed, literally, Finn probably rearranged some internal organs with the strength of his hug. I️ had a flight to catch for Christmas and I️ had to leave tomorrow morning. We were on hiatus sir the season, but I️ still decided to come back in time for New Years.      

       "Happy Birthday, doofus." I muttered into his shoulder, he had such a tight grip on me It was like I could hardly breathe.

       "Thank you," he muttered in my neck before letting go, "I thought you said you were going home for Christmas?"

      "It's not Christmas yet is it?" I️ questioned the boy before going into the kitchen with my mom. Of course his band mates were here along with a few of his younger cousins. They all looked somewhat the same, my cousins and I️ hardly look alike. You'd think we were mere strangers instead of cousins.

      I hadn't met his cousins before, actually I️ haven't visited the Wolfhard residence for awhile, I've been hanging out with my cast mates as usual and Finn didn't like it. He's been so busy with his music, the holidays, his birthday and all of that. It's not like we don't want to hang out with one another it's just that scheduling is difficult and what not.

     This did give me time to get Finn's birthday present ready. I hope he likes it because it made me sick to my stomach. I have been working on it for the last week and got done with it last night. I️ wasn't the best gift-giver so I️ hope this doesn't go horribly, if it down then my life will be truly over.

       "He's missed you, you know?" Ayla spoke as she walked up to me, she was one of the only people here that I️ wasn't afraid to talk to, maybe it's because she was another female that I️ thought I could relate to?

      "Yeah, me and my three broken ribs know that." I️ joked with a slight laugh. She smiled from behind me and moved over towards the birthday boy himself that was being accompanied by his friends and family.

      It was only moments later that I️ found myself sat down while my mom laughed along with the younger kids, my mom likes babies and little kids but would never have another child. Mary was talking along with the adults, I️ was talking to Finn's Aunt for awhile. I️ watched while everyone else had fun. It's not that I wasn't having fun it's just that I️ was very antisocial. I️ don't know anyone here, I'm just like that.

      "Hey," the familiar curly headed boy sat down next to me, "You feeling okay?" I️ looked up to him and sent a small smile.

      "Yeah, I️ just, uh, need to check my sugar." I️ said looking down and rummaging through my bag, it wasn't a lie. I️ should check my glucose before I️ eat all of that cake and ice cream.

      "Does it hurt?" He asked, watching my prick my finger with a grimace.

      I️ shrugged, "sometimes, others I️ doing really feel it." Low, Of course.