16

*based off of a prank that Sam Golbach's girlfriend played on him

"She wants to introduce you to Sadie?" I shrugged and grinned a little while I nodded at the boy. We were 30 minutes into our date and were sharing a plate of bruschetta.

"I don't think it'll be such a horrible thing, I'm gonna have to meet them all at some point." I shrugged, I could see him furrow his brows from across the table.

"What do you mean?" He asked, I shrugged once more and stretched my legs out under the table, tangling with his.

"You wouldn't introduce me to your cast mates?" I asked, it honestly wasn't that big of a deal, I was teasing him if anything, but he seemed to think about it for a little time.

"No, I would, but-" he cut himself off to think, he never really did have a reason.

"Are you afraid of being embarrassed, Finn Wolfhard?" I asked jokingly. He kicked my leg lightly under the table with a smile on his face which started a game of footsie.

We had calmed down a few moments later and even finished up eating. All we did was sit and talk for ages, that was until we were interrupted...

"Excuse me," a younger lady intruded, she looked about 20, "sorry to interrupt but you two are the cutest couple." She said shifting her feet to walk away.

Finn and I looked at each other with a smile and turned to her, "thank you," I was the first to answer, ticking a ringlet behind my ear.

"Yeah, we really appreciate that." Finn waved at her before she got out of our line of sight. We looked at each other with reddened cheeks.

"She was nice." I said with Finn nodding, we didn't say that we weren't a couple. We just sat there smiling at one another like idiots.

"Hey, you wanna get out of here?" He'd asked me, and that started what it all. It started with us walking around a bit, hand in hand, and we went to this skate park where we jumped a gate to get in. I had the idea to write in the mud puddles. This wasn't even the peak of our night, this was:

We had called Finn's mom to come and get us from the dark streets. Moments of laughing, bumping into each other and several thoughts of me kissing him went by and Nick pulled up. I looked at the youngest Wolfhard with a confused look but still got in the car. We all talked and had hilarious banter on our way to the Wolfhard household. So according to Nick my mom and their parents left to go out, most likely to a mom because my mom is a shopaholic.

So when we got to the Wolfard's a lot happened. Meaning I may have committed a crime— grand theft auto. Okay, let me explain, mom's been teaching me how to drive ever since my birthday and Nick pissed me off one too many times.

He had his mom's car and made the mistake of leaving me alone with the car keys. I wasn't alone, I had Finn to help me. He had gone upstairs to distract Nick while I managed to stealthily sneak the car away. And while I was driving I was praying tho nothing horrible happened, but I found an old garage that wasn't far from their house, it was walking distance but still unnoticeable.