22

* long because I'm doing texting stuff

* long because I'm doing texting stuff. It's also weird cause I'm using emojis and I never do that, what do you guys think about the texting type of stuff?

       "Hey, Randi?" He had asked me, as we were back in the stars.

      "Yes?" I said, my eyes darting around at them, giving every single one a thought.

      "What do you want for your birthday?" My Birthday was in four months and he knew that, he also knew I wasn't the type to receive gifts, I made my family mad over the holidays.

      "Nothing, I just want to sit in my room and not be bothered." I said, I could feel him look at me.

     "You sure?" He asked, I looked at him and sighed. I grabbed his hand.

       "If you happen to get me something I won't tear your head off about it, but if you  don't get me a thing then I won't be furious. You could forget my birthday and everything would be fine."  He nodded, I knew he wasn't completely convinced but I didn't press the matter any further, I actually kind of hated my birthday.

        I walked back inside his house from the steps we were on and into his house. My mom and Ruby left to go do whatever it was they felt like and I wasn't invited to the party. I think my mom's just shopping for my gifts and dresses. My mom has always envisioned my parties for me. She also planned like months in advanced cause she likes to go above and beyond.

        It was currently 4 o'clock in the morning. I told Finn that I was just going to be in the kitchen and living room, he wasn't having any of it and decided to wake up with me, I couldn't sleep.

       We were now on the couch, we were kind of leaning into one another, I guess it was cuddling, I mean it felt nice. At some point I had shifted so that I draped my legs over his, as we watched the shows that no one usually watched because they were too busy sleeping.

        He then grabbed a few ringlets and twisted them together while furrowing his brows, "how do you braid?" He asked. I laughed at his sad attempt of braiding.

        "You have to cross the right one over the middle one and then the left over the new middle." I explained, braids are hard to describe. He didn't understand anyways so he gave up, settling for drumming on my legs whilst making strange sounds and faces. This is what a sleep deprived Finn Wolfhard looks like.

      After awhile I had gotten my journal out. I decided that along time ago, before Canada, I was going to write something every week. So far I've done just that and I haven't failed, I appreciated myself and how consistent I've been with this. The journal was old and some of the pages were tearing on their perforated lines. The spine of the book was also tearing and ripping up.

       "Hey, girlfriend," Finn said drawing my attention up to him, he was recording me, "pay attention to your boyfriend." He said. I smiled and put the book down, leaning down to the floor to pet and coo at a bored looking Charlie. He was just the sweetest pupper I've ever seen.