1. The Redhead Snake

Dedicated to romeosglory
MagBlueRoses XDarknessInLightX

Dedicated to romeosglory  MagBlueRoses XDarknessInLightX

ELLIOT

"Wow! This place is amazing!" Mom's voice was filled with fascination as I got out of the taxi with her. I found myself standing before a huge gate, which led to an enormous mansion shaped like a horseshoe and was made of red bricks, located on the steep of a hill. Additionally, the campus was enormous.

I couldn't believe I was actually here. This was my dream and now I was standing right here on the entrance to the most prestigious boarding school in the whole country. My dream school. Kingstone academy.

"Elliot?" Noticing I was standing completely frozen with my gaze fixed on the view before me, mom slowly turned me around to face her.

Once I turned around, I met the green eyes of a woman who was my guardian, my angel and basically my everything. She was the only one I live for and I knew she only lived for me. Her humble smile broke across her soft, creamy skinned face, soothing the nervousness in me.

"Nervous?" She asked, knowingly.

"Super nervous," I admitted, feeling my stomach twist.

Since I was a lot taller than her and she was pretty slim, she stood on her tippy toes to place her lips on my forehead.

"It'll be okay. I know you can do this. I believe and trust you," she assured, her voice filled with so much kindness and reassuring that it was almost overwhelming.

I smiled faintly before I leaned down to cup her oval face in my palms, her bubbly cheeks against my palms. I placed a firm kiss on her forehead as well, leading mom's smile to widen.

"Thanks, mom. I love you so much," I told her.

"I love you too," she replied, the three words we can't go a day without saying to each other.

That's one of the things I was going to miss doing. Telling mom how much I loved her, how much she meant to me and how thankful I was for having her in my life.

Suddenly, she looked at me with a stern expression, leading me to slightly chuckle.

"What is it?" I asked, almost smiling.

"Don't get into any fights. The rules are probably a lot more strict than they were at your previous high school," she informed.