34. Stuck On You

Hi everyone! I've been winning many awards lately with this book

Hi everyone! I've been winning many awards lately with this book. Every award I have participated in, I've always won first place in teen fiction!!
This is all thanks to you guys, my amazing readers for voting, commenting, sharing and loving this book so much😍😍

🌹THANK YOU🌹

RACHEL

Two days later, on a Friday after all the classes were over, me, Elliot, Madelaine, Skylar, Vici and Will packed some luggage and took the nearby bus to the mountains. The bus stopped by a forest that we were currently hiking through. It was Madelaine's idea to go camping for the weekend. Everyone agreed to it and I must admit it sounded fun. We could all take a break from school for three days and enjoy some free time together.

I was walking alongside Elliot. We were a little behind the others, because my knees still occasionally ached of sudden pain after the night I slipped and fell several times on the path to school when I woke up by a nightmare that triggered and frightened me.

Elliot secretly kept his steps slow to match them with mine on purpose and it made me smile to myself. He cared so much...about me.

He was wearing jeans and a maroon red hoodie and carried a backpack on his shoulder. His eyes were focused on the ground and his expression showed that he was deep in thought. He was worried.

Even though Elliot was super excited to go camping, because it was his first time, he was hesitant with leaving Lucy by herself. After the incident where she cut her wrist, Elliot had been super overprotective of her. I didn't blame him though. His mom meant a lot to him and I knew he would break if something wrong happened to her. He would break in a way that would make it impossible to put his pieces back together. And I really didn't want that.

Staring ahead and ignoring the brief pain in my knees, I moved my hand closer to Elliot's and gently interlaced our pinkies with each other. His skin made my whole body tingle. Elliot's surprised gaze snapped to our pinkies before they met my eyes. He couldn't hide the flush appearing on his cheeks and I smiled.