Special Chapter: Save Me

-Special Chapter :

This is a random filler chapter; (IT IS NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL PLOT) but it's when Hoseok confessed to Tinuta before her "suicide".

from bolbbalganstudios
and lunar1029

It's longer than the other chapters so enjoy! -lunar1029

***

"Hyung, you need to man up and tell her how you feel!"

"You will regret a lot of things if you don't."

"Like how we'll whoop your ass if you start practicing how you will declare your love for her in front of us again."

Hoseok glared at Jungkook and he smirked. However the smirk vanished when Jin smacked him, warning him about language. They were all eating lunch together after a fairly rigorous dance practice. They were preparing for their comeback: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Part 1, with their title tracks as "Dope" and "I Need U." Hoseok had a crush on Tinuta Choi aka Tinuta of the girl group Aero (에로), and BTS had befriended them at MNet Countdown last year. Even before that however, Hoseok had met Tinuta, a flash back that warmed his heart.

Flash Back:

Hoseok was pacing the waiting room, his heart about to burst from anxiety. He was trying out for a KPOP group today. He had prepared himself well, but now that it came to it, his heart wouldn't stop beating and he was sure he'd faint. He was about to start crying when a small hand placed itself on his shoulder.

He turned around to see a young girl, only a few months younger at the most. She was smiling radiantly, and her smile spread to Hoseok's face as he stared at the beautiful girl. She dragged him to a seat before standing before him with a hand stretched out,

"I am Choi Tinuta, what about you?" She asked sweetly, making Hoseok grab her hand, wincing as he noticed it was sweaty. However the girl paid no heed and instead waited for an answer. "I an Jung Hoseok." He said, squeaking.

Tinuta simply smiled and sat next to him, rubbing his back and comforting him. For the next hour or so, she made small talk and their laughs could be heard into the auditioning room. Soon, Hoseok's name was called and he stood, a smile on his face.

Tinuta shook his hand once more and muttered a good luck. "Will I see you again?" Hoseok asked unsure, anxiety in his voice. Tinuta smiled and nodded, "Meet me by the entrance after your audition!" she said as he name too was called. The two nodded and separated, however even though their presences left each other, their smiles stayed.

End of Flash Back:

Aero was a five member all-female group formed by SM Entertainment that debuted in 2013, a few months after Bangtan's debut. Aero consisted of Tinuta Choi, Han Ga-eul, Lee Jiyoon, Oh Yeonhwa, and Kim Seorin. Tinuta was the oldest at the age of 18 and Seorin was the maknae at the age of 14.

They had released their mini/debut album "First", and it had topped all of Korea's music charts and won many awards.