16. Answer Me

- Chapter 16 :

KJ! ya bish is here. 

the angst comeback

the cursing comeback

enjoy :)

--------------------------

Sohee POV

"Sohee, what happened?" Hoseok whispered. Sohee started to panic as she fumbled with her words. 

How am I supposed to explain this?!

Damn this to hell!

"It's nothing..." Sohee replied, trying to play it off but it was a stupid attempt.

Hoseok's expression slowly transformed into a look of anger as he held her wrist tighter. Sohee's arm began to redden slightly as his grip got stronger.

"It's nothing?" Hoseok spat out angrily. "How do you call these scars nothing?! What...what happened?"

Sohee's heart slowly broke at how concerned he was for her. 

I wish that I could tell you who I am.

But if I do, we will all be in danger.

The anger Sohee felt towards Jihyun suddenly rose up in her, making her thoughts clouded by anger. The way Jihyun took everyone away from Sohee, took her life away from me, took her identity; she was enraged.

Sohee truly didn't mean to aim that anger at Hoseok, but his yelling had to stop.

"You don't understand..."

Sohee's voice was deathly and Hoseok did a double-take. She raised her head to meet his eyes and he was startled to see the usually cheerful Sohee angry. 

"Hoseok, you don't understand! I swear to God, can you stop interrogating me every ten minutes! I came to Bangtan because I wanted to be away from being questioned non-stop about my life! But if I'm going to face this all again, I might as well leave!"