23. Hurt

- Chapter 23 :

"WHY DID I HEAR TINUTA SCREAMING?" Hoseok hollered into the phone as Yoonig cussed from the other side. "Hoseok, turn back and walk home." Hoseok felt rebellion surge up from inside of him. How dare Yoongi say that to him when he'd just heard Tinuta screaming? She was in there, she needed him.

"Sorry hyung, no can do." Hoseok silently said before ending the call, abruptly stopping Yoongi's screaming from the other side. Gingerly, Hoseok began walking towards the building, steps slow and dreadful. He wanted to run in there and save her, but some instinct inside him kept him from running and acting rashly.

He knew something sinister was going on in there.

He was about then feet from the entrance when the door flew open and a tense Sohee ran out, stopping by bending over, panting as she placed her hands on her knees. Her face was painted with a pale color, her lips a bold red. Hoseok then realized it was blood. Her jacket was closed in on her body, and her hands frantically held it close.

"S-Sohee?" He called as the girl jumped, looking to him with familiar big humongous eyes. For a moment, Hoseok was lost in them, seeing Tinuta instead of Sohee. Then he was shaken out of his fantasy as he shook his head and frowned at the girl.

Sohee seemed paler then before, if that was even possible of course. "W-What are y-you doing he-here?" She stuttered, working to catch her breath as she swiped her red lips with her pink tongue, some blood vanishing.

"I followed you." Hoseok stated, still in shock. Sohee seemed to gain some composure as she tilted her head for more information. "And?" She prompted, looking to the door and back to Hoseok's face. "Never mind that, tell me why we walk back." She said quietly as she marched to Hoseok and pulled his arm.

Instead, Hoseok, held her by one arm and turned to her slowly, a dead face set in. "No." He coldly barked, watching her face turn dramatic and frantic. "Hoseok please you don't understand, we have to go!" She pleaded, grabbing and pulling at his sleeve in desperation.

"Explain." He said as Sohee looked to him in confusion. "Hoseok now isn't the fucking time!" She screeched, pulling at her hair as Hoseok stopped and looked at her. She looked very different.

More stress lines appeared on her face, diminishing her youthful look. Scratched and cuts garnished her face as specks of blood were everywhere. Why was she injured? At the same time he heard Tinuta scream as well. Hoseok felt dizzy, it was too much to understand.

"Did you hurt Tinuta." Hoseok grabbed her forcefully and forced her to face him. Sohee gulped air as Hoseok's eyes burned into her's. "What?" Sohee slowly processed as Hoseok huffed out.

"I heard Tinuta scream Sohee, I know her voice anywhere. And now you, coming out coated in injuries and frantic to get away, what happened in there Sohee?" Hoseok asked as he began to follow Tinuta, backing her against the wall of the building.

That's when it happened.

One minute, the door to the company opened as two muscly men walked out. Immediately, Sohee, grabbed onto the collar of Hoseok's jacket and pulled him in, both of them falling being the walls, out of sight of the men.

However, Hoseok had fallen on top of Sohee against the wall. The worst part about it was the way Hoseok's face aligned with Sohee's, his lips pressing against her's.

***

"WHERE WERE YOU TWO?" Jin screamed, waving his arms in the air as he circled Sohee and Hoseok, who had newly made it back into the dorms. Sohee stood awkwardly, only staring back at Yoongi, who wore a blank expression.

After the unexpected kiss, the men has left and Hoseok had thrown Sohee to the floor, punching her twice in blind rage. After a few minutes of calming down, the man stood and began walking back, spitting ont he road and though roughly wiping his lips clean.

Sohee had sat there for a few more minutes, tears streaming down her cheeks before getting up and following, eyes glaring at the injuries that Jihyun had inflected upon her in his own rage. It was her scream that he had heard. Sohee cried more the way back, she was becoming a punching bag for everyone.

"Well?" Sohee was bumped back into reality when Jin stood in front of then, angry and concerned. He had received them through the door, interrogating them. It wasn't his fault, he was worried that something had happened to them.

Yoongi had ran in second, eyes flicking over Sohee's wounds before closing his eyes in regret an watching Jin. In a few more minutes all the other members had appeared, watching with their own suspicions.

Sohee felt a slow migraine make its way to her head as he massaged her forehead and looked to Jin, "It was nothing." She said before walking past him and back to her room. She heard silence before the outbreak of voices.

She knew all the boys were doubting and hating on her, and that Yoongi was probably supporting her and defending her. She wanted to unravel and show her true self, that she was Tinuta, but she couldn't. She had to be Sohee to protect them all.

Her body was sore from all the injuries as she fell into her bed, tearing up. Jihyun had warned her that she had little to no time left. She had to act fast. Would she betray Bangtan or not?

Deep inside though, she knew that even if it meant her life, she'd never hurt Bangtan.

She'd never hurt her family.

She'd never hurt Hoseok.

Hello ! Double update yay ! Got nothing to say so please support us and all ! Love you all ! <3333

-lunar1029