13. Intimate

- Chapter 13 :

(A/N): Before we start, I want to dedicate this chapter and thank CharlottesCookie for making this AMAZING cover *and making so many covers for me* and she is so patient and nice guys! Go check her out, read her books, and follow her!

^It's too beautiful ;-;

Sohee had noticed how Namjoon was closing her out, he was probably getting frustrated that his genius brain couldn't figure her out. Sohee wasn't sure if she was amused or irritated at his behavior either. 

Suga had seen the change in their leader and had questioned her. Sohee replied back to him telling him how Namjoon and Hoseok were onto her, and about the last time they went out to eat. She also briefly mentioned how she'd 'died', why, and why she had come back. 

Suga had looked conflicted when she told him why she was appointed to the job, but Sohee calmed him telling him she wouldn't do for old times sake, she had to find a distraction. Now that she had spilled everything to someone, she felt at ease and at calm.

Knowing that she told Suga brought her some peace. Suga understood her the best back then, and was always good at advice. She knew she could trust Suga to always back her up. He promised no one else would know, and that gave Sohee a sense of comfort. 

Sohee glanced up into the restaurant as the members sneaked in and licked her lips at the thought of food. She then stole a look at Hoseok and was enthralled to find him staring at her as well. They both kept the stare until Sohee felt herself blush as her eyes traveled to his lips, the same lips she used to kiss every single day. Her eyes stopped at his eyes, a sight that made her breathe out and forget all her troubles.

All Sohee wanted to do was for Hobi to engulf her in his arms, for him to hug her and whisper to her cute pick up lines like he used to do. Feeling herself tear up, she ripped her eyes from his and sighed while ignoring the concerned glanced from Suga; he probably knew how Sohee was feeling anyways. He was always good at reading her for some reason. 

She smiled at Suga and waddled inside, eager to bite into some food. She had to distract herself from Hoseok whatever it took, she couldn't let her emotions get the best of her. Sohee felt herself become sick and she sighed as she clutched her stomach, knowing that she was overreacting. This was normal for her, getting a sick feeling after reminiscing about her past.

Sohee placed her purse on her seat and then looked to the members, "Um I will use the bathroom and be right back." Sohee excused herself and smiled back at the members before padding the other way. A few people recognized and smiled at her, knowing she was BTS's choreographer while others just gave her fishy looks. 

Sohee only sighed as she reached an empty hallway, not noticing the foot steps that echoed right behind her.

***

Hobi wasn't sure why, but the minute he saw Sohee leave for the bathroom, he excused himself as well and followed her into an empty hallway. He watched as she leaned against a wall and closed her eyes breathing out. 

Hobi silently padded up to her, staring at her face. Her eyes were closed, but he couldn't help but stare at her lips. They were pink and kissable, reminding him too much of Tinuta's. Sohee's eyes fluttered open and met Hobi's lustful eyes. "H-Hoseok?" She asked. Hoseok mentally cursed and grabbed her,one hand around her waist, one around her neck. "Sorry."

Before either of them could understand the situation, Hoseok had pressed his lips to Sohee's, initiating the first kiss he'd ever had after Tinuta had left. Sohee seemed reluctant at first, but slowly kissed the man back, deepening the interaction. Hoseok knew somewhere in the back of his mind that this was wrong, that he had Tinuta, but he couldn't control himself.

Sohee looked far too much like Tinuta, acted like her sometimes, and felt like her. She was making Hoseok go crazy, and he hated it. He kissed Sohee rougher, imagining her to be Tinuta. Sohee only let out a whimper at the gesture and placed her hand on his chest, gently pushing him. Hoseok's eyes only clouded more.

He took Sohee's hands that were feebly pushing him, and grabbed them, pushing her against the wall. Sohee groaned, clearly uncomfortable as Hoseok kept attacking her with kisses, losing himself more as he imagined Sohee to be Tinuta. 

"H-Hoseok, p-please st-stop.." She pleaded when Hobi broke the kiss to take a breath. But by now, Hoseok had far lost himself. He only growled as he gripped her small wrists even tighter and kissed her again, putting more force and roughness into the kiss. He felt a warm substance touch his skin, but didn't mind it, continuing.

"HOSEOK!" A harsh voice whisper screamed, pushing the man off Sohee. Hobi stumbled but regained his balance and looked up in rage, only to have his eyes soften as he snapped out of it. Yoongi was staring at him enrage, as he held Sohee with his other hand. Sohee was clearly a mess, eyes clouded, cheeks wet with her tears, wrists a burning red from his grip. 

Immediately Hoseok knew he had fucked up real time. He felt himself tear up but said nothing. "I-I...Tinuta.." He whimpered and Suga's eyes softened, he had understood why Hoseok did what he did. Hoseok's eyes then traveled to Sohee, the girl looked scared out of her wits, but more than scared, she seemed depressed, a look of conflict and regret tracing in her eyes.

"S-Sohee I-I'm so-" He wasn't allowed to finish as Sohee let out a strangled sob, dissapearing as she sprinted into the closest bathroom, the click of the lock echoing through the dim lit hallways. It was only Suga and Hobi now.

"You fucked up big time."

Holy shit what am I even doing. I needed to get the romance started eheh sorry and sorry about the double update! I ended up getting busy kms. Anyways I will try updating again and......please rest in peace Kim JongHyun....you were an amazing person and didn't deserve this, please pray for him guys.
-lunar1029