18. Return

- Chapter 18 :

(A/N: Holy shit that photo tho—)

KJ will start this.

i love talking about myself in the third person lmao.

:)

"Sohee, get up."

"Sohee, get up!"

"CHOI SOHEE, GET YOUR ASS UP! IT'S 11 IN THE EFFING MORNING!"

Sohee squinted as bright light filled her vision, making her eyes shut close. She groaned as Yeri prodded her side with her finger, trying to get Sohee up and moving. Yeri sighed and resorted to this:

"I will fucking bang pans together in your ear until you turn deaf so that you can't finish your 'top secret' mission. Do you want me to do that?"

At the mention of Yeri making a ruckus, Sohee bolted up from the couch, the sudden adrenaline waking her up fully. Sohee was fully aware of Yeri's power when she smashed pans together. It was something that should be avoided at all costs, if you wanted to save your ears.

"Ok, ok, Yeri I'm up. Happy?" Sohee asked tiredly while stretching.

Yeri grinned and ran off towards the kitchen in her apartment to make food. Sohee finished stretching and folded the blankets, placing them neatly at the edge of the couch. She sat on the couch, scrolling through the numerous text messages that must have been sent went she was sleeping.

Namjoon and Jimin sent texts asking if she was okay and where she was, Jungkook tried to call her but of course she didn't pick up.

And Yoongi.

Her inbox mainly consisted of texts from the older male, asking if Hoseok knew that she was Tinuta and informing her that Hoseok was onto her. Sohee nearly dropped the phone from shock; how could Hoseok have known? Did she accidentally act like her old self around him?

Probably.

Sohee sighed and walked over to Yeri who was making an "American" breakfast as she liked to call it. Basically, it was just scrambled eggs, bacon, and a piece of toast with jam, but Sohee couldn't complain about her choices since she was the guest.

I want Jin Oppa's cooking now...

"And breakfast is served!"

A plate of warm yellow scrambled eggs and crispy bacon was placed in front of her, along with a piece of toast with a dollop of strawberry jam on top. Sohee smiled as Yeri urged her to eat along with her, and Sohee took a bite of her food.

"This is delicious Yeri! Thanks!"

"You're welcome, Unnie, my pleasure!" Both girls laughed when Yeri did a mock curtsy, and continued to eat their breakfast. Suddenly, Yeri gave a long sigh which surprised Sohee because Yeri was not the type to give a sad sigh.

"Sohee...when are you going to go back to your mission?"

The mood became solemn as Yeri approached the unspoken topic. Sohee lowered her head sadly as the memories from the night before returned. All she could hear was the angry shouts and the heart-wrenching sobs she cried.

Sohee knew that she needed to go back to her mission soon, otherwise the consequences she might face...she didn't want to think about that.

So, with all the courage she mustered up, Sohee lifted her head and said,

"Today."

***

(A/N: Lunar will now start writing ;))

"Jimin hyung....please wake up...." Jungkook sat faithfully by the elder boy's head, worriedly watching as his chest rose and fell, almost as if he was simply sleeping. However it looked far more different if the covers were risen from their perch on Jimin's body.

The cute man had a bandage wrapped around his abdomen like a snake, a series of bruises from both sides from the impact of the punches Suga and Hoseok had directed at each other.

Hoseok felt sick just thinking about it. He was dreading the possibility that Jimin's condition was series and that he might have to be taken to a hospital. Hoseok knew that what he was doing was wrong but he couldn't stop himself.

The anger temporarily faded but the questions lingered brightly. Why was Yoongi siding with Sohee, what did Yoongi know that Hoseok didn't, where was Sohee, and why were the two so close. It didn't add up in Hoseok's mind and he planned on getting his answers.

He wearily approached Namjoon before keeping his head low. Namjoon had forgiven him, Jungkook and Jin the only two still mad that the Jimin incident. Namjoon simply grunted as he noticed Hoseok's presence. Namjoon asked what was wrong and Hoseok explained his doubts and had happened to Namjoon. When he finished, he glanced up to see Namjoon thinking hard.

"That must mean that Yoongi knows everything about Sohee. He must now know what Sohee knows about Tinuta...." Namjoon thought aloud, sharply looking at Hoseok. Hoseok's mind blurred at the possibility at finding out what had happened to Tinuta. Without listening to Yoongi, he turns and began striding to find Yoongi, where Sohee went the last priority he had.

She'd come back anyways. He had a feeling about that for sure.

When the man reached Yoongi's door, he knocked on it loudly, signaling that it was indeed him and not the other members. Yoongi creaked the door open and tried not to roll his eyes as Hoseok marched in, sitting on the man's bed with a set expression.

Yoongi looked weary as well, hair messy, bags under his eyes, pajamas worn incorrectly, and many more than Hoseok could've instantly placed a finger on. He finally understood the tool that this hole situation was taking on Yoongi.

"Why do you care so much for Sohee?" Hoseok whispered as Yoongi averted his eyes, a sense of pain flying through his eyes. Hoseok could only wonder though,

What was Yoongi hiding from him?

Here is a long awaited update for Sumgyeojin! KJ and I took turns doing this one so it would be over quicker lol. I hope you liked it Yoonie 💗, and enjoy loves !

-lunar1029

-KJ