24. Confessions

- Chapter 24 :

Oof. KJ has arrived.

Let's get this show on the road.

Sohee's POV

"What?!"

Sohee flinched at Yoongi's shout and knew how mad he was about her decision. Hatred burned in his eyes as Yoongi paced in his room in the dorm.

"He punched you. Hoseok punched you Tinuta! That is unforgivable!"

Sohee meekly nodded her head and opened her mouth to defend Hoseok, but realized it would be futile when Yoongi was like this. She knew that Hoseok was confused and tormented ever since she blabbed about herself.

About Tinuta.

"I swear to the Lord, I am going to kill that man when I see him again." Yoongi muttered darkly as he sat down next to Sohee on the bed. They both sighed and a nervous silence settled in the room.

"Should I tell him?" Sohee asked softly. She had been thinking about this since she accidentally told Hoseok about Tinuta. Should she tell him who she really was and end all this madness? Or should she just disappear and never show herself to Bangtan again? If she chose the first or the latter, Sohee would still be as good as dead; she was still under Jihyun's control.

"Are you crazy? And risk your life in the process?" Yoongi furiously shook his blue head. "No, Tinuta. No, you should not and cannot. We are not losing you for a second time." Yoongi whispered the next sentence but Sohee caught it.

"I'm not losing you for a second time."

Sohee's head snapped towards Yoongi to find his face inches from her's. Sohee began to nervously fidget with her fingers as the male intently stared at her.

"Sohee, I have something to say."

Hoseok's POV

"Tinuta..."

Hoseok was about to confront Sohee in Yoongi's room until he overheard their conversation. He began to listen closely, making sure not to make a sound outside the room. The door was open enough for Hoseok to clearly see them, but they couldn't see him.

"Should I tell him?" He heard Sohee ask and listened intently for Yoongi's response.

"Are you crazy? And risk your life in the process?" Hoseok was extremely confused now. Risk her life? What the hell does she do?

"No, Tinuta. No-" Yoongi's voice was cut off from there as Hoseok stood there, processing the name he just heard Yoongi say.

Tinuta. Tinuta... and Sohee? Sohee wasn't Tinuta. Hoseok tried to convince himself of this as he went over all of his experiences with Tinuta and Sohee, trying to find similarities between them. When he heard her laugh, when she danced, and when they kissed; it all felt right.

That's when everything clicked.

Those memories, that smile, the terrifying scream he heard earlier today; Hoseok couldn't believe how much of an idiot he was all this time.

Sohee was Tinuta. Tinuta was now Sohee.

Hoseok was about to push open the door and beg for forgiveness from Sohee until he saw something that made him stop in his tracks.

Yoongi was kissing Tinuta. And she didn't pull away.

In that moment, Hoseok felt his heart shatter. He knew that in the past month that he was horrible to Sohee, or Tinuta, and now regretted it so much. But with this realization of Sohee's true identity, the feelings and emotions he had tucked away flooded back into his heart. And that kiss between Yoongi and Sohee was a blow to his now tender heart.

Not knowing what to do anymore, Hoseok left the area and retreated into his own room.

Sohee's POV (starts from where this POV last ended)

"Yoongi..."

Yoongi sighed before continuing.

"Tinuta, I know that you love Hoseok and I know that he loves you too. But he only loves you as Tinuta, not as the beautiful Sohee I see in front of me." Sohee felt strange inside; she couldn't place the feeling but it felt like guilt. And she didn't know why she felt guilty. Sohee also knew what Yoongi said was true, that Hoseok only knows and loves Tinuta.

"Yoon-" The male cut her off as he motioned for her to listen. Through his blue hair that partially covered his face, Sohee could recognize a glint of hope in his brown eyes.

"Tinuta, I'm going to say this once. Only once. So listen carefully."

"Ever since I've first saw you talking to Hoseok backstage at Music Bank three years ago, I fell in love with you. And I've felt so troubled about it because I knew it was one-sided. But now," Yoongi was now staring into her eyes, and Sohee was speechless. "Are you willing to go out with me at least once?"

Sohee was still as Yoongi waited for her answer.

"I'm not sure Yoongi..."

"Maybe this will help." He quickly leaned in and their lips collided. Sohee was taken aback but she didn't resist it. She closed her eyes and memories of her other members of AERO flashed through her mind. Memories of Hoseok and their dates in the moonlight crashed with other thoughts, and Sohee's mind became a collision of emotions and thoughts.

And she realized her decision.

They broke apart and Sohee avoided Yoongi's gaze. She came to a realization in those few moments.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. It's Hoseok. It always has been and always will be."

Sohee truly felt bad for the man in front of her. She knew how broken he was. He was more broken and fragile than he let on. Yet he managed to give a small smile and nodded.

"Thank you for letting me get that off my chest." The two chuckled at Yoongi's comment and took deep breaths to calm themselves. Sohee knew that he'd find himself a girl one day. Someone perfect for him.

"Now what?" Yoongi asked. "What are you going to do?"

Sohee was quiet for a minute before replying.

"I'm going to tell him. I am going to tell Jung Hoseok who I really am."